Who are the Great People?

Schrewneil-Male, Balseraph, Genius, Mad Genius, Amateur Gardener

"Exploded? Hrmmm.... *confers with the council* Yess... oh of course." 'Sir... who are you talking to?' "Doesn't matter, shore up the barrel with petunias."
-Arch Engineer Schrewneil after hearing news of the recent experimental cannon disaster.

Its cause hes an Amateur Gardener, ehh?? ehh?? Bah I dunno I'm bored.

Blew up in his Face? Well, that means it works. Next time we just point it at ourselves. Or leave some behind when we retreat...

I like it, oh well I provided the ideas about the character.

Llangru (F/Orc/Adventurer):

"So, Llangru, is it? And why did you decide to join the Grigori?"
"..."
"Not very talkative, are we? Well, how about this one. Is it true what they say about Orcish women? That they - ARRRGGGGHHHHH......."
"..."

An interview by Yasuf the Inpertinent

K'thun (M/Svart/Commander):

"Look, battles are easy. Humans want to complicate things, but all that you really have to do is shoot the enemy in the back. They'll run, soon enough."

Tuatha De Danaan (M/Elohim/Prophet):

"...and forgive us our sins, that we may forgive the sins of others..."

excerpt from The Godly Writings

Reboaha (M/Orc/Commander):

"Look, we're supposed to be working with Palpeious, Fross. That means we wait until he attacks - THAT WASN'T AN ORDER, HYUCK! COME BACK! Damn it, damn it, damn it... No, Fross, don't follow him! That does it, CHARGE!"

Vesta Glory (F/Bannor/Engineer):

"Walls can be beautiful AND functional."

Abruel Azburgah (F/Sidar/Sage):

"There really is only one last obstacle to our final goal: combat. WE'll live forever if no one chops our heads off. Knowing this, I have a solution. If no one sees us, they can not kill us!"

"Walls can be beautiful AND functional."
Somehow that sounds like a kazhad.

Somehow that sounds like a kazhad.

No, the Khazad are very practical, and would hardly ever even notice the aesthetics. The Luchuirp, on the other hand, care a lot about both form and function. You can expect their fortifications to be magnificent works of art, whose function become quite evident once the Gargoyles awaken.

And thats why it sounds like a very special khazad great engineer.
Well, at least to me.

Great Merchant - Agravaine Male/Illian

The most exquisite and pure glass you've ever seen, at least until it melts in your bags on the way out of Garduk. I suppose it's a good thing that most of my customers freeze to death, I'd hate to disappoint them.

Vernadot-Balseraph, Male, Human, Atrocious Bard

"Aye two hundred strong we was, marchin' on da mad clown's city. They had no resistance, hells they was holdin' parties for us! Dey led us to da big carnival tent, and... he came wit' da lute wit' 12 strings... Only 6 of us survived."
-Captain Harzak Stonehammer on the... amazing music of Vernadot.

Thorion Vo-Calabim, Male, Dwarf, Vampire Aristocrat

This city I designed my self, perfect in shape and efficiency. See as the roads all lead to the palace as all blood flows to the heart?

-Thorion Vo

(If dwarves can't be vampires ill change it right away)

sweet thread. some of these made me laugh hard, all those about orcs are hilarious :lol: expecially the one about "is that true that orc women..." :lol: keep up the great work guys :goodjob:

Melusine (M/Hippus/Adventurer):

"Magnadine? A fool. Everyone thinks he's great, just because he can ride a freaking pony. I don't need a horse to kill people, isn't that even more impressive?"

Llangru - Female/Orc - Grigori -
The clan is strong and Bhall is stronger, but I find that working alone makes certain jobs much simpler and entertaining to complete.
-Llangu shortly after the seizure of Duloc

Top Bottom