Who are you picking to Win the Superbowl? - NFL 2015-2016 Season

Who are you picking to win the Superbowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like it!

I pick the Broncos to win the supabo' because I make all my decisions emotionally and don't pay any attention to analysis or statistics.

The Broncos defense is looking superb going into the half. But it ain't over till it's over. Especially with Broncos offense being so bad.

I don't know much about the NFL, but I feel like the Broncos have a very good chance at this point. Not 100% though . . .

They have a 14 point lead and they're at the two minute warning, Carolina has already used one of their time outs.

It's over.

edit: If they give MVP to Peyton Manning instead of someone on Broncos D then there's no justice in this world.

Everyone doubted us...They all said this was gonna be a blowout for Carolina...We proved the doubters wrong...GO BRONCOS WOOOOHOOOO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm glad I picked them but it was about as tight as I expected because I figured Peyton wouldn't be able to do a whole lot. I just didn't expect Denver's D to make that many big plays, especially Von Miller going that crazy.

I do feel good for Wade Phillips, 40 years of coaching of some kind in the NFL and he finally gets his ring after engineering an amazing defense all year.

According to one of the commentators it's harder and faster then you'd expect ;)

Waiting for the @PhilSimmsInBed account to be made

Denver's D was impressive as heck, and this isn't to take anything away from them.

Cam Newton finally found a stage that was too big for him...this time. There were plays to be had early that if made would have forced Denver to loosen up from the line, but there were too many adrenaline fueled high throws. I'll say right now that I would not want to be in the Panthers' division the next couple seasons.

Top Bottom