Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tammy Duckworth

• Julian Castro

• Total voters

RomaGypsy

Chieftain
I think were going to need someone with a big personality to take on trump. What do you think?

If Trump is healthy in 2020, then the election is already decided.

I doubt warren would be a good choice if the objective is to win and Michelle Obama would be a silly choice. Surely people won't back Sanders when he's gonna be 75. Otherwise, I don't have much of an idea
Edit: actually, he's 75 right now

Last edited:
Clinton ?

Kanye.

Someone who has a reason for running might be a start.

You omitted Kanye West. This poll is invalid.
Kanye wearing his "renegade musical genius" hat, or his "inventor of ugly shoes" hat"?

Because I think that will play a fundamental role in shaping his campaign.

Yeezus works in mysterious ways.

Some people on my bus were discussing this today. Then they realized Trump hasn't even taken office yet and they're already talking about the next election.

I don't know yet, but I agree with AlpsStranger that Trump is the most likely candidate.

Honestly?

I feel like Trump is going to save us from Trump in 2020.

BINGO.

Trump is on track to be run out of office on a rail is my guess. He might choose not to run, claiming age. He might not survive a primary challenge, which would be the height of ignominy, so again claiming age and not running is an attractive option.

It comes down to how well he responds to the next recession.

Kayne West is the musically equivalent to a hot girl who think she's too good to talk to you but actually brings very little to the table. I think he may even have a more fragile ego than Trump.

Stephen Hawking pls. He won't ever run for it, but it would awesome af.

Top Bottom