Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michelle Obama

• Tammy Duckworth

• Julian Castro

• Total voters
Stephen Hawking pls. He won't ever run for it, but it would awesome af.

He's, uh, notably British. And therefore notably not a naturally born US citizen. And therefore not eligible to run for president, even if he were currently a naturalized US citizen. Which he is not.

Kayne West is the musically equivalent to a hot girl who think she's too good to talk to you but actually brings very little to the table. I think he may even have a more fragile ego than Trump.

I don't know. I have a theory that he may actually be one of the greatest satirical minds of our time.

0:45 second song on Kanye's most recent album.\\

Nah, last time we elected a black president it led to Trump.

The backlash from Trump is going to give us a half-black half-asian transwoman communist anyhow, as our politics increasingly spiral out of control in the never-ending quest for "throw the bums out and get REAL change" oscillates back and forth. But fear not, for I'm sure we'll elect an actual, legit fascist after that.

Biden? Ok.
As in the creepy grandpa who keeps touching all those 9 year old girls in the fundraisers? Or as in the known genius?

Not seeing the reason for such hate against Bernie. Besides, if the electorate wanted a lifestyle politician/figure, Rubio would not have been demolished in the conventions. Seems that USians also care about change, or even hope of some change (and before that at least hope and change ;) ).

Of course Bern will be 77 years old (?) by then, so already on the banks of the river Styx.

Last edited:
As in every single presidency it depends on what Trump does. If he doesn't mess with legal immigration or makes it easier, great. If he levels the playing field for American workers and puts the rust belt industries and some of the other industries that fled back to work, good. If he looks after the people who elected him, basically disenfranchised workers who don't want food stamps, welfare, etc and just want to work, good. If he becomes a freakin politician and only thinks about what's in it for him, well then he'll fail. I'd much prefer he succeeds as president because then America succeeds, and that matters. I've long ago given up on politicians ever really representing the American worker rather than the elites but if he does, then next go round I'll vote for him. If he doesn't then if there's someone else worth voting f o r I'll go that route. Don't really care about political party, its whether the individual is worth a damn and supports the workers. I don't vote if there's nobody to vote for.

I can't help but feel "The American worker" in that rant doesn't cover all of them.

Yeah, he's probably excluding the ones who make six-or-more-figure salaries. I don't get the vibe that he's excluding people by race, although since he's an old guy his vision of working-class America is going to be based on the one from his youth, when it was much whiter than today.

Who doesn't it cover? Oh yes, politicians who sell their representation for money to get reelected. Screw them. Let em get real jobs!

Yeah, he's probably excluding the ones who make six-or-more-figure salaries. I don't get the vibe that he's excluding people by race, although since he's an old guy his vision of working-class America is going to be based on the one from his youth, which was much whiter than today.

Blah. If you don't agree try defaming character.

Blah. If you don't agree try defaming character.
I could be wrong, but Arwon appears to be intending to make a "American worker really means white, male American worker" type of attack on your position, which I do not think is what you actually think. I'm defending you against that while conceding a kernel of truth to his argument.

I didn't see any such thing in his post, but only he knows really. I see it as wondering who I'd exclude, and I replied. I'd add to that lobbyists. Now, as to you accusing me of being a racist, a little bit or whatever, did you marry a brown person? No? Well...I guess that makes you automatically a racist, right? No of course not. Its all just absurd. What you kerneled, its bull**** Boots, and a nasty thing you should reconsider in the future, seriously.

Top Bottom