1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you hate more?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sims2789, Aug 23, 2003.

?

Who do you hate more?

1. The Klu Klux Klan

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. Neo-Nazi's

15 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Homophobes

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  4. Fundamentalist Terrorists

16 vote(s)
    35.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cimbri

Cimbri Deity

Fundamentalist Terrorists-jerks come in as #1. I just pity the rest of the jerks :ack:

2. Mikoyan

Mikoyan Digimortal

3. bobgote

bobgote Trousers

Can't say i hate any of them. Hating them would make me more like them.

4. Cecasander

Cecasander King

I don't hate them. I just feel sorry for their mental illness :)

5. Simon Darkshade

Simon Darkshade Mysterious City of Gold

Fundamentalist terrorists. The others could all describe good friends of mine, or me for that matter, except I haven't joined the Klan at any stage. :ack:

6. Archer 007

Archer 007 Rebirth

No listing of pro-African rasist groups like the Nation of Islam. Seems like a pretty slanted poll.

7. The Yankee

The Yankee The New Yawker Retired Moderator

They all should be jettisoned into space like all the trash that is up there that burns in the atmosphere...but I have personal grudges with Nazis (Neo or otherwise), homophobes, and the terrorists.

The Nazis put many members of my family through a hell that I couldn't even begin to imagine, the slave labor camps, the ghettos, the war itself. To think that anyone can look back with awe upon that time needs to be cut apart very, very slowly and they still wouldn't feel the pain of the victims of that....well, calling it a regime would validate it somewhat....I don't even know what to call the Nazis.

For homophobes...well, I know a few people that are homosexuals that are some of the best people out there. Whatever they want to do, and whoever they want to love, that's their business, why should I (or anyone else) interfere? It's not my life...it's theirs. For people to hate other people on such shallow things like that...it's disgusting...especially those people that take more action than verbal abuse.

For the fundamentalist terrorists....I've seen first-hand the results of such insanity. I hope every single one of them are hunted down like in those British fox-hunting sprees and are torn apart, slowly, among with every kind of torture that's possible and hope to keep them alive. If they want to die so much, then the greatest torture would be to stay alive, in "enemy" hands, with nonstop pain. They've given their religious and ethnic backgrouns black marks that normal people of these creeds (be they Muslim, Arab, American, Christian, Jewish, Hindu....so on, it doesn't matter) are ashamed to be put in the same group as those people. I have quite a few Arab (mostly Muslim) friends...and they want the people over there to stop suffering because these fundamentalists have control over everything, money, weapons...and would love to get their revenge as much as any innocent American, Israeli, Palestinian, etc.

I hope the Ku Klux Klan members all go to hell too, but I've never had any confrontations with people of that elk....doesn't mean I don't hate them, I do. But it's hard to hate them as much as those I've had personal experience and ties with.

8. sysyphus

sysyphus So they tell me

Agreed, hate is hate no matter what it dresses itself up in.

Saying that you hate one more than another is basically giving some form of credit to the "less-hated" one.

9. Sims2789

Sims2789 Fool me once...

i did this 'cause i was bored and i wanted to know what other people thought.

10. Shadylookin

Shadylookin master debater

the terrorist are the worst imo, the others preach a lot of crap but i doubt any are willing to go commit sucide bombings killing many in the name of hate.

i heard the kkk is dying and only has like 5,000 members now. but I would still watch out for them as they have a record of nearly dying and then getting a spark of new members.

I'm not really knowledgeable about the neo nazis. I know their a racist group, but other than that I don't really know.

11. Sims2789

Sims2789 Fool me once...

sorry. should have added them.

12. Sims2789

Sims2789 Fool me once...

the Neo-Nazis are 5 miles away from where i live(they are in Oakland). they're group is called the National Alliance.

13. Sims2789

Sims2789 Fool me once...

i hope you're joking about the 'good friends' part.

i hope all of them move to Antartica and have a war until only one person is left standing. then he'll freeze to death/be eaten by psycho penguins. :)

14. Simon Darkshade

Simon Darkshade Mysterious City of Gold

There is no one single 'Neo-Nazi' group, but rather a whole myriad range of different groups with quite a range of beliefs. And the Invisible Order is the "Ku Klux Klan" not "Klu".

And no boy, I am not joking.

15. Sims2789

Sims2789 Fool me once...

i know. and the official KKK disbanded in 1946 and now there are just smaller groups, such as the United Klans of America(which recently disbanded) and the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

16. TFIH

TFIH Chieftain

This shows how much you guys really know about the KKK. The KKK has changed since the 60's and the 70's. They have turned into more of a white supremacist militia then a group that goes around bombing churces. Oh and I'm just curious why you didn't have black supremacist groups on your "list".

17. Sims2789

Sims2789 Fool me once...

then i'll burn a Confederate flag in your honor. what are you gonna do about it?

so you are saying that you hate blacks, jews, gays, and every other non-White, non-so-called-Aryan race?

by the way, the Arayans were a race about 4000 years ago that migrated to India form Europe and mixed with the native people, hence the name Indo-Aryan.

18. TFIH

TFIH Chieftain

Me too Simon Darkshade.

19. Sims2789

Sims2789 Fool me once...

i once again apologize for this. i should have put the Nation of Islam on this list. just one question: is there any group that wheres black cloaks and does the Hitler salute then says, "Black Power!"?

20. TFIH

TFIH Chieftain

Maybe you people don't know but now these days in the Mid west there is rasicsm taking roots again. Kids these days, which i am one, are getting to be very rascist. So that makes us the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.