Who has a Google/Gmail Account?

Do you have a Google Account?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No, but would be willing to get one.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, and don't want anything to do with Google.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viva_Chingon

Condition 1
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a 'secret weapon' at the moment. Here's what I'm thinking:

The Forums has served as a pretty good place for coordination till now. I want to make a better web page for us to use in the execution of this game. Essentially somewhere that is tailored to the flow and tracking of a turn by turn game vs. something that is better suited for a bunch of conversations.

However, I am using Google Sites for this (it is actually a pretty awesome little website builder) in order to provide security. You see, only people that are invited can access the site but I think only Google Accounts can be granted secure access...please correct me if I'm wrong! (hoping)

In any event, I've set up this poll to help determine who here possesses Google Accounts.

If you don't have one, but would consider getting one anyway, please vote yes.

I like the idea. I was thinking that maybe we could have like a video session that shows what the turn player is doing while the turn is being played and we could make split second decisions say if we were attacked. I might not work but it sounds cool.

That would need someone with the ability to stream a video screen capture over the Internet and we'd use something like VLC to catch it - providing the turn player properly configured their firewall.

But this is a PitBoss game so anyone can connect to see what's going on and where the enemies are coming from.

if anyone wants to e-mail me directly - please feel free to do so.
I can be reached at:

joshua DOT v DOT tucker AT gmail.com

(Written out, so the spam bots don't get it! :thumbsup: )

not all of us have BtS, so we can't all connect to the PitBoss server.

I would get a googlemail account if needed to see some cool stuff ;)

You see, only people that are invited can access the site but I think only Google Accounts can be granted secure access...please correct me if I'm wrong! (hoping)

I am a member of several google groups (all secure) and a google account is not required.

AWESOME...so you just invite any old email address and Google will recognize them when they connect? I thought it authenticated through use of Google's Account system...maybe you know a little more?

I'm not exactly sure how it works. All I know is that we have members who do not have/use Gmail accounts.

Edit: I think Google recognizes that requiring a Gmail Account would seriously limit the use of it's Groups pages.

Mine is remake20@gmail.com Iwould also like to get a email to see who you are, subject the email "Viva Chingon".

We need to sticky this for new members that join.

Top Bottom