Who Has or will send what to Fraxis?

Level

Prince
Below is a notice to all Civ3 mod makers from Firaxis QA manager Barry Caudill:

We are looking for submissions of items that may be included in Play the World. This includes scenarios, mods, maps, graphics mods, units, Leader Heads, etc. Please send all submissions to civ3mod@firaxis.com for consideration. Please zip all required files together for easy transmission and send only material that is original (i.e. no copyrighted material). The deadline for submissions is August 9th.

I don't think I'll send in anything, my leaderheads take up too much space so they would probably get axed by Firaxis anyway...

Well, after a convincing poll, I am sending my units. :)
They may be "axed" also (Nazi Flag, "Heil Hitler Victory.wav", etc).
But I believe, as well as many other Civ players, that may possilble use one of the units: Flammenwerfer, Fusilier (no flag)...
I am sending my units on Saturday August 3 after the Fusilier name poll. :soldier:

I might sent my Guerillero. If I do, then I'll send my Vietnam units too.

I shan't be sending any. I've only made 4 (although I have LOADS more on the way), and all these are just cut-'n-pasted variations of the original Civ3 units.

Besides, I assume that some of them are included in other people's scenarios and mods, so that's good enough for me.

I've actually just sent them a pack of all 24 of my finished units... and if I get the 2 or 3 I have in the works done I'll be sending them as well.

Originally posted by Kryten
I shan't be sending any. I've only made 4 (although I have LOADS more on the way), and all these are just cut-'n-pasted variations of the original Civ3 units.

Besides, I assume that some of them are included in other people's scenarios and mods, so that's good enough for me.

Well, I must say that my units are from cut and paste too. ;)
Kryten, send them anyways, who knows, they might like your Peltast or Horse Archer........
As for my opinion: I :love: your work ! :D

I'm going to send;
1 marine infantry
2 light infantry*
3 Tiger I tank
4 T26 tank
5 Hetzer tank killer**
6 the trimotor plane
7 the stuka**
8 the IL2**
9 four engine heavy bomber**
10 heavy artillery
11 T55 tank
12 Mobile infantry
13 Iron frigate

*not finished yet
**only default flic exists but should be finished by the end of the week.
I think that with these few units, a fully playable 20th century scenario could be made, though I don't have the time to make the scenario.
There is going to be a WWII units pack with Play the world so most of mine will be axed, but the pack is only going to have 10 units- if thats split by nation, thats 3 german, 3 russian, 3 allied and one neutral- That leaves a lot of units not covered- perhaps they will keep some of the ones I did just for flavour.

Smoking mirror,
Your Russian tanks along with the Tiger tank (I just :love: it!)
will be a major factor in thier WW II mod. :yeah:
Your tank units are the best ever! :D
Good luck buddy!

Top Bottom