Who is more fanatical?

Which side comes closest to utterly losing it?

• Republicans

Votes: 40 37.7%
  • Democrats

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • Al Qaeda

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • People who don't give a crap

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

thestonesfan

A Client of Ron Kuby
Around election time, folks do a pretty fine job of embarassing themselves. My question to you is, who looks the dumbest? Who's the most rabid and irrational?

That's tough... I'd say Democrats, because they've tried to run people down with cars, and they ask me every day on my block if I'm registered to vote. I'm flattered, but its annoying.

Kerry supporters. Not the majority of them, but you hear more of the extremist from the left trying to run over people and breaking into the campaign headquarters of the other party than you hear about the right extremists doing such things.

Three cars in my sister's neighborhood got egged one night. The only three with BUSH bumper stickers...
EDIT... someone misvote? three votes 2 dem 1 rep, but three posts say dem???

Much as I chafe at self-righteous W-loving republicans, I have to say the democrats seem the most fanatical and desperate at election time.

Supporting this belief, I think the next few months will be much more tiresome if Kerry loses. There will be multitudes of lawsuits and never-ending tedium over contested results. The constant bitter negativity of the left will erupt like Krakatoa.

The right might be just as bad, but they don't have as many high-profile celebrities cranking up the whine-sirens.

And Al-Qaeda just isn't as wacky as they used to be.

Would have voted Al Qaeada, but that open letter to Libertarians and the "Stolen Honour*" video definitely swayed me.

*Yes, HONOUR. THAT'S HOW IT'S SPELT.

Anyone read the thread about the Dem. in a car exercising his "freedom of speech"?

The crazy driver should really doom the democrats.

But for some reason, it's crazier to write a letter! :)

thestonesfan said:
The crazy driver should really doom the democrats.

But for some reason, it's crazier to write a letter! :)
The man was obviously a delusional and not representative of anything.
The letter and the video are actually approved by the party, and are actually representative of the Republican view.

The two camps of partisans are certainly trying their hardest, but al-Qaeda still defines fanatacism.

The letter was written by a Libertarian, so :hmm:

Arminius said:
The letter was written by a Libertarian, so :hmm:
Yes, but it was appealing to the same sensde of paranoia that the Republicans do, also it was far more supportive of the Reps than the Libs.

But the letter was from a senile old man!

And besides, it's a pretty rational way of getting your viewpoint across. At least compared to running someone down in a car!!

Hey, I didn't notice the "people who don't give a crap" option. When all the lawsuits come, they are totally gonna start burning cars.

I understand, but how does a mentally-unstable member of one party constitute another entire party being fanatical?

I read about some marine threathening to stab his girlfriend when she said she was going to vote for Kerry.

Ooh...a blow to the republicans!

Weren't there riots outside the Republican National Convention?

Man, a lot of people vote for republicans without explaining why.

Top Bottom