Who is still here?

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Are y'all still here? Aside from a few notables who are actually contributing, I'm beginning to wonder how many team members signed up to just lurk. :(

There needs to be a whole lot more activity here if we're going to play this as a team. :rolleyes:

reporting!
i just found out how to get into the forum :/

im just wondering stuff like, whats my rank? how much do i have to say about stuff? etc etc i dont really understand how this works out

You are a citizen, woxxa. Currently, DaveShack is the turn player. You give him advice, discuss strategies, vote in polls, etc.

DaveShack, I suggest sending PMs to players on your team. I bet many have forgotten.

Im Here! Haha I Will Pwn You All With My Hordes Of 1,000,000,000 Cavalry! Like In My Avatar!

woxxa said:
reporting!
i just found out how to get into the forum :/

im just wondering stuff like, whats my rank? how much do i have to say about stuff? etc etc i dont really understand how this works out
Speak freely. The worst ideas are the ones that are thought of but not brought up. ;)

I'm still here, but there does seem to be a few missing lately

I'm here, though I haven't been as active in the game lately. I still watch the UN forum for any votes that may be taken and need polls here, however.

I'm here... though I haven't really been posting - I should post more...

I'm still here. I check this forum at least 3 times a day cause...... I don't like working.

Top Bottom