[GS] Who is the fairest: Freleanor or Engleanor?

Mirror mirror on the wall...

• Total voters
I prefer real life to cartoon. However, I am torn between the long hair down and the really sweet twist.

She was reminding me of someone but I couldn't nail it but Kylie comes pretty close indeed.

It was a simple choice for a Kiwi
I could never vote for anyone who acted in Neighbors
Freleanor does not shave her armpits

The pictures are a bit bias though... look at them and think of them as two people at a party... which one would you talk to?
Even making Engleanor taller subconsciously gives points
Media is such a naughty medium.

Last edited:
Don't care for the flowers in her hair. Option A for me. I never heard of option C.

Funny to think Kylie Minogue is 50 or so. She doesn't look it (granted that picture is probably a few years old).

EDIT: tineye reverse image lookup suggests that photo is from 2014.

The pictures are a bit bias though... look at them and think of them as two people at a party... which one would you talk to?
Even making Engleanor taller subconsciously gives points
Media is such a naughty medium.

Yup that's quite interesting, I compared some of the differences when you pointed it out. In the comparison Engleanor also looks to be posing elegantly with the cup/chalice/goblet rather than using it, unless that kind of way to hold it was the style at the time... just like tying an onion to your belt... (Simpsons reference :D).

Tough choice really, but I'll go with Freleanor to keep things balanced ;)

And good job OP noticing the resemblance to Kylie, it's uncanny.

Last edited:
Surprisingly even poll, whaddyaknow

I'd go with the French version. The English one has pretty flowers but I'm not really a fan of that particular hair style in general

As for Option C... I'm not sure how to make a proper comparison here lol

I'm going to be a treator to my nation, but I choose Eleonor instead of Aliénor (EN FR respectively).

Both are pretty, but the forehead of Aliénor is to big and her face is to slender for me, I think. Eleonor have more of a round, elegant, harmonious face with better proportions. I know it's the flowers, but the crown+hair+forehead of Aliénor give me the sensation that her face was slendered artificially.

I love them both but I like Aliénor more than Eleanor. But they are both wonderful models.

Mostly I'm just thrilled she's in the game! Definitely one of the most interesting people from the history of either country.

Ahhh Kylie! Well done.

And I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the braided updo with the flower wreath is the better look for her, not that she looks at all bad with her hair down and wearing a freaking crown. The flowers and braids frame her face very well, and you get a more interesting silhouette. And the extra splash of pink in the roses matches her lipstick and her dress well. It's a toot for me.

Of the two civ Eleanor's, I am kinda partial to the one on the right with the crown of roses and her hair up. Which one is that? France or England?

Top Bottom