Who is/was worse? The 9/11 terrorists or the CEO of McDonalds?

Who's worse??!!

• Total voters
Depends. I don't know anything about the current CEO of McDonalds, except that the CEO of McDonalds is the CEO of McDonalds, and the CEO of McDonalds is almost certainly a horrible perso who -like most CEOs- only cares about money and serving the shareholders and would gladly factory farm human babies if it would increase profits and he'd get away with it.
I mean, say what you will about the tenets of Wahhabism, but at least it's an ethos.

No, seriously: United flight ordeal 'worse than Vietnam'

(No poll, no. BUT ACTUAL 'NEWS': http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39586391)

Well, that was just his personal experience. And isn't this kind of hyperbole in the USA de rigeur if someone plans to sue a corporation.

well that was easy

Terrorists are worse is self-evident.

I think it's self-evident that just making a statement and claiming it's self-evident without further deliberation is rarely useful.

Well I mean when it's a matter akin to "the sky is blue", there's hardly anything else to say
(disclaimer: the issue of this thread is actually not like this)

McDonald's did 9/11 confirmed.

Without the 9/11 terrorists the Patriot act would have never been signed, and the Patriot Act is patriotic and as such good for America. Saddam would still be around and he was evil.

Without the McDonald's CEO nothing would change because there would be another white guy in a suit in the same position doing the same things and pushing unhealthy food on American kids, making them obese and unfit for military duty.

Deliberately misleading poll. 9/11 was an inside job. And it was done by the CEO of McDonalds. Why isn't anybody talking about this?

Well I mean when it's a matter akin to "the sky is blue", there's hardly anything else to say
(disclaimer: the issue of this thread is actually not like this)

Yeah, dude, but is the blue I see the same as the blue you see or is it, like, a different color, you know ? And we all call it the same because it's the color of the sky and everything that is the same color is the same color and we call it blue, but I see a green sky and when you see grass you see the color that appears to me as indigo or sepia ?

Without the McDonald's CEO nothing would change because there would be another white guy in a suit in the same position doing the same things and pushing unhealthy food on American kids, making them obese and unfit for military duty.

Fun fact: The current CEO of McDonalds is a black dude in a suit.
Hmm, black food-chain CEO. Maybe we'll soon see him in a Republican primary where he will reveal how evil he really is.

An, no. I got that wrong. It was a black dude from 2012 to 2015, but now it's a white dude.

McDonalds is a conspiracy of the 9/11 Terrorists.

Top Bottom