Who is worse- old man president who stutters a bit VS ignorant prideful moronic president who does nothing but play all day.

Who is a better leader

• Old man stuttering

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Ignorant fool

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Our leader is a pathological liar without any shame, principles or defined ideology.

But he is pretty handsome so gets the vote of the ladies.

Well, if Pelosi was coming, I'd take a day off, too.

Maybe'd take a minute to mock chinese concrete, or school "milk." But that'd just be for fun. That's one of those "feel bad for the kids who get fed plastic" sort of deals.
Thing is it isn't just about Pelosi. Yoon was SUPPOSED TO BE strong anti-China and Pro-America. He accused previous government- Moon- of being too soft on China. And now he dose THIS and ignores Speaker of US congress. I mean even if you are inviting your friend you stay in your house and welcome them personally. It isn't just about Pelosi personally but about her status as Speaker of US congress.
Every other nation she visited head of state welcomed her personally and Japan ( the country she plans to visit next) plans to have its own Prime Minster- Fumio Kishida- welcome her. Which means out of every nation she visited Korea is only nation not to have its head of state welcome her.
WTF?

I doubt S. Korea's new leader is worse than the one we have in Greece, fwiw. For starters, ours is also a cretin. Furthermore, we actually would immediately need someone honest and capable.
but did he spent whole 3 months do nothing but drink and play? Korea's president is a NEET.

but did he spent whole 3 months do nothing but drink and play? Korea's president is a NEET.
Reading between the lines, I'm starting to suspect that you are not as much of a fan of President Yoon as you say you are...

Reading between the lines, I'm starting to suspect that you are not as much of a fan of President Yoon as you say you are...

His face is a bit punchable :o

1659610072492.png

Like an overbloated agent Cooper.

Spend four years under Traitor Trump...not easy. Yoon may be a dilettante, but it doesn't appear he's trying to overthrow the government and install himself as president for life.
He can't as Koreans have this instant hatred toward dictatorship and once he makes any movement towards removing 5 year limit... no one will support him...
BUT he could burn the ship while he is still in it. 5 years is going to be a hellish time.

Thing is it isn't just about Pelosi. Yoon was SUPPOSED TO BE strong anti-China and Pro-America.
Supposed by whom?

Quite obviously, meeting with Pelosi would not lead to any tangible benefits but might sour relationships with China a bit. And why actually a president should have any obligations to meet with a speaker of a state parliament of some other country? South Korea, probably, has a deputy of a similar position.

Last edited:
Supposed for whom?

Quite obviously, meeting with Pelosi would not lead to any tangible benefits but might sour relationships with China a bit. And why actually a president should have any obligations to meet with a speaker of a state parliament of some other country? South Korea, probably, has a deputy of a similar position.
thing is during last election ( and even during last few years of Moon's government) Yoon and his cronies attacked Democratic parties and Moon for being "pro-China" and "Commie" And since Pelosi's trip was meant to secure alliances against China ( one of few things both Republicans AND Democratic agree with and will NOT change no matter who becomes president in the next election)... This action shows that Yoon have no interest in getting close with US against China.
And just to let you know in comparison to Yoon bug. Moon ( God I miss him so much (TT) welcomed her when she visited while his government was in power.

He went to see a play with pelosi? I heard that Korea told pelosi to go home, we don't want to meet with you?
Yoon was supposed to be on holiday starting this week and he used that excuse to not to meet with Pelosi.
In fact he was watching play and drinking Soju with crew. ( only thing he is good at is drinking)

Oh wow I didn't know that he had scheduled a holiday. But you also mentioned Yoon has no interest in getting close with USA against China.

Oh wow I didn't know that he had scheduled a holiday. But you also mentioned Yoon has no interest in getting close with USA against China.
Probably but thing is right now... Korea isn't exactly "funs and parites" right now. In fact it is in total crises now with rising prices and Covid... and last week Yoon's support fell to 28% and no one except Koreans aged 70+ support him now.
In otherwords Korea is in crapfeast. Moon (God bless his soul) handed his holidays over when covid was all time high in 2020.
And look at this little yoon bug going off to play when his country is in total chaos right now.
Yoon the NEET. Only thing he is good at is getting drunk.

Sounds like Boris Johnson.
At least he is on the way out...
We have to have Yoon for another 5 HELLISH YEAR!
ARRGH MY PRECIOUS 30's is GOING TO BE GONE BY THEN! DAMN YOU YOON! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!
MAY YOU ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!

At least he is on the way out...
We have to have Yoon for another 5 HELLISH YEAR!
ARRGH MY PRECIOUS 30's is GOING TO BE GONE BY THEN! DAMN YOU YOON! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!
MAY YOU ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!
How it affects you personally? Would be something significantly changed in your life if some other guy or girl were elected?

How it affects you personally? Would be something significantly changed in your life if some other guy or girl were elected?
Simple- we wouldn't be having this embarrassment if lee jae-myung was elected. Unlike him Lee was hard working and component worker.
It isn't just that Korea have a bad president no that was park gunhye... it is that Yoon is just such a MORON AND LAZY ONE AT THAT ... Especially because of covid , Ukrainian war and inflation that a lot of Koreans are struggling... and what dose he do? "LETS PLAY AND DRINK LIKE NO TIME! WEEE!"
Imagine you have a leader mixture of incompetence of Tsar Nicholas

Pride of Trump
1659627035128.jpeg

and Ignorance of Bolsonaro.
1659626777058.jpeg

That is Yoon​

1659626829288.jpeg

In fact out of all Korean leaders ( not just presidents but also kings in the past) he is on the same level as prince Yeonsan of Joseon Dynasty

Top Bottom