Who left the music on?

Is the music referenced here playing during normal gameplay (hitting the spacebar repeatedly, city screens)? I have v2.42 and I never hear music unless I'm talking to a emissary, during Wonder Movies or when landing on Alpha Centaurai. I hear all the right sound effects (movements, fighting, etc.)

I did notice that if I have the game disc in my CD Rom drive, Media Player shows it as being called "King of Fools" & it has several tracks from CIV I (Some Beethoven and Civ tracks from the Chinese, Greeks, and Romans if I remember correctly ... It's been almost a decade since I played it). I only discovered this by accident a couple of weeks ago and I listen to it maybe twice a week. I wish I could still play Civ I. Ahh, memories.

And hi, I'm new. :)

EDIT: I flipped the "show media information" thingie on in WMP and it had a 'picture' of the cd and the "Buy It Now" thing. Curious, I clicked on it and found that King of Fools is a Gospel Band. :borg: Someone must have fed the info in ... :confused: Usurpers!

@Rockpants, I wanted the tracks from the Civ2-cd and decided to copy all of them to wma-files. I'm pretty sure WMP didn't show the cd as King of Fools, but as something else, I think it had "nine" in it, like "nine inches" or something... I wouldn't trust it though.:)

Top Bottom