Who really likes Civ5?

Who is disappointed that they bought Civ5?

• I am still deciding whether or not to get the game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not getting the game because I can't afford, am getting a better game, etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamemaster77

PC > Mac
With all this hate on the forums it would make anyone looking at it seem like Civ5 is a horrible game. I think it is good, can be better, but is good. Anybody who likes the game is probably playing with instead of complaining on the forums which creates an proportional amount of threads and players. With the people that don't like the game owning most of the threads and posts here. So I am wondering, who is REALLY disappointed that they bought the game. Poll coming

Can't vote because there is no option for 'disappointed, but I don't want to send it back because I'll be interested to see what Firaxis - and of course modders - will do to remediate this sad situation'.

Oops, I voted for the first one even though my sentiments are more along the line of Doctor Phibes'.... :mischief::(

Where is the option: "I bought the game but returned it for a refund" ? I got my money back with no problem at all.

Where is the option: "I bought the game but returned it for a refund" ? I got my money back with no problem at all.

Well then unless it is unopened your retail store is an idiot, since you never need the CD after the first install.

Moderator Action: Duplicate thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom