Who wants to play any scenario 1vs1 or multi?

ZagramCiv2

Chieftain
Hi guys.

I am an old fan of civ2.

I wonder if there is anybody who want to play this game on the internet? LIke 1 vs 1?

For example tonight? :)

I would like to play a scenario game, even if it is original WW2 (but if you are really interested we can choose something together).

I am not sure if there might me problems connected with wrong civ2 versions? If yes, lets take the civ and patch from one source.

meil: kontakt@lukaszczajka.pl
WhatsApp: 600 004 802

It is not a joke or scam or whatever - I just would like to play this fantastic game with some real person. I speak English.

Best regards
Lukasz

Hello!

If you are interested in an online game, we can play the original MGE campaign for several participants. 1 on 1 - this is quite boring, since civilization II is a very simple game. Only game of no less than 3-4 participants is of interest. However, this will not be today, since the organization of the game requires the combination of free time for all participants taking into account their time zones. The game in the original company can take from 3 to 5-6 hours. In addition, it is necessary that all participants have a compatible program for all. For example, I can only use Evolve. Other programs (like the popular Hamachi) are not suitable for my PC. There is also a reverse situation: the participant has a good mix of Hamachi, but Evolve does not work for him. Before the game you need to make sure that the connection is possible.

Playing the scenario using the online game method makes little sense, since it requires considerably more free time, even if you play one against one. Usually on this site to play the scenario use the method of hotseat.

If you are interested in multiplayer game for several people - write me on the e-mail ekklesiast2005@yandex.ru

We tried to establish a connection through Evolve. Unfortunately, it ended in failure. Of course, we used the identical version of MGE. With the game itself, we have no problems. I think the reason for the incompatibility of different versions of Windows. I always have an excellent connection through Evolve with players who have the same as my version 7 of Windows. However, with the owners of 10 Windows I can not establish a connection.

If someone has already encountered a similar problem, and he managed to solve it, please advise what the reason may be, and how to solve it.

Exactly.
Anyways thanks for help with Evolve, Buck.

If there is sb who wants to play and can fix problems with connecting, msg me.

Top Bottom