Who would like to play The Conquerers with/against me!

I could play you now or tomorrow morning...It would have to be AOK though because my version of the conquerors stopped working...[Cough] I was perfectly legal...:) [/Cough]

My Zone name is Dell19...I would rather play a team game though because they are my favourite games and that why I can get my friends to play as well....

Hmmm. Never played AoK multiplayer, only the Conquerors. But hey, what can the diference be, right. So, when can you play again?

Saturday or Sunday. Morning would be best but I could play in the afternoon as well.

Do you have any friends that you could get to play on your team as well? Whats your zone name (Mine's Dell19)?

Yeah, I have at least one other friend that'll probably come (RR_Aquillae from CFC). My name is Kevin_the_Tall. though I must say, something weird happens since we have Windows XP. So if I can't fix it, I can't play. Damn Microsoft.

Damn! I have several friends but I will probably get Nightcrash to play...Hope you get your computer working properly soon.

Top Bottom