Who would they eat?

Again, they can't attack a unit on the same tile, so they'd have to declare war on eachother, in which case they'd be teleported away.

Again, they can't attack a unit on the same tile, so they'd have to declare war on eachother, in which case they'd be teleported away.

Think of a HUUGE map, with a 52-tile flat desert island. The mass DoW won't displace them. Although...

Spoiler :
Maybe all 52 leaders can fit into a single tile, for they don't appear in-game in the map's tiles. :lol: :crazyeye:

I think Louis, Izzy, or Vicky would go first. They were always spoiled and wouldn't know what it means to be hungry. Gandhi has had practice going with out food, so he could probably last a while.

the leaders would probably agree to random selection. then draw straws. Sitting Bull lucks out.

His name and his feather cap all make for one sumptuous fusion meal of chicken meat and beef.

Don't worry. The people being ridiculed are all dead and probably won't take offense at any of this.

Victoria: "We are not amused".

Yeah best way to simulate this is spawn the AI on an Island just big enough for a city every 2 squares, with each tile being Desert hills. Make it a OCC so they can't just grow in size until they win. Start up the simulation and watch. My bet is on Montezuma to use his Jaguars for resourceless world domination.

Does anyone have a 52 civ DLL?

Lemon? Is that you? Give my regards to Elvis and Nessie. :D
Yup. It's me. I forgot I was in the General forum, sorry.

And Elvis says "Hi" ;)

Yup. It's me. I forgot I was in the General forum, sorry.

And Elvis says "Hi" ;)

Thank you, thank you very much. :cool:

You're always welcome over here in the shallow end of the pool, Darlin'. :D

Monty, so he doesn't try and eat you when you're sleeping.

I agree!
Charlemagne could then make whopper patties out of him and feed it to the others.

Top Bottom