Whole Empire challenge

I had a go a the Alexander challenge, though my Greece doesn't look as good as yours. This is Monarch 1.187 though...

Having a Great General Alexander did help in conquering India quickly, but still Phalanx's are uber overpowered against everyone.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 865
Tlönitte;10955379 said:
This is Monarch vanilla though... Having a Great General

Great Generals don't exist in vanilla. :huh:

Here was my France. I have all of Colonial France as well as most of France's territory before the end of the Second French Empire and France's moves into Indochina. Side note, I had vassalized Mali, the Khmer, India, and the Americans.

Spoiler :

What do you Icaria mean by having all of colonial France? Vassals do not count in this challenge.

I had yet another try at the British Empire and here is what I got:

The British Empire, 59 cities (if I counted them correctly):

Spoiler :

BTW, I won Domination Victory in the same year that I finished the Empire.

Spoiler :

Timeline:

Spoiler :

What do you Icaria mean by having all of colonial France? Vassals do not count in this challenge.

Haha, sorry I didn't see that :lol: I have most of Colonial France from 1750, but without Haiti and maybe a city in Africa...

But, congrats on your awesome British Empire :goodjob:

Thanks!
And yeah, France's timeline is a bit trickier compared to England.
This is the colonial France that I would be aiming at:
Spoiler :

Thanks!
And yeah, France's timeline is a bit trickier compared to England.
This is the colonial France that I would be aiming at:
Spoiler :

Yeah France is strange because it had two separate colonial empires, not to mention Napoleon's empire, like your map shows.

Has anyone gotten all those territories at one time with France?

Yeah France is strange because it had two separate colonial empires, not to mention Napoleon's empire, like your map shows.

Has anyone gotten all those territories at one time with France?

I did minus the Pacific islands and Antarctica

I can't be the only person who feels a full France would be easier than a full British empire (the fact that the magical trio of cities in the American midwest are actually for you makes it even nicer :p). In fact, I might have a go at it next week when I get some time. What are the rules today? Can we use RFC E/M or is it normal speed only?

I did minus the Pacific islands and Antarctica

Pics, please.

I can't be the only person who feels a full France would be easier than a full British empire (the fact that the magical trio of cities in the American midwest are actually for you makes it even nicer :p). In fact, I might have a go at it next week when I get some time. What are the rules today? Can we use RFC E/M or is it normal speed only?

I think that as well, but lets see how I feel afterwards, since I am currently trying to accomplish it. RFC E/M with normal speed is okey. :p

Stability wise I think France is harder, you are looking at 70 orange/red tiles in West Africa alone.

Stability wise I think France is harder, you are looking at 70 orange/red tiles in West Africa alone.

I'll have to disagree, England is way harder even stability wise. The sheer amount of your cities makes it considerably more difficult.

The Colonial and Napoleonic France:

Spoiler :

Improved West Africa and India:
Spoiler :

This was a lot easier than the British Empire, since you can conquer or settle all the productive European and North American cities.

Spoiler :

Just check out Frankfurt!:king:
Spoiler :

Hate to be that person, but you're missing massive chunks of French Africa including entire countries such as Congo, Gabon, CAR, Chad, Niger, also you are missing most of the interior. Plus of course you don't culturally control India very well blah blah blah

Spoilered for OMFG large images (French Empire). I've outlined my culture borders (took me a while)
Spoiler Western Hemisphere :

Spoiler Central Hemisphere :

Spoiler Eastern Hemisphere :

Hate to be that person, but you're missing massive chunks of French Africa including entire countries such as Congo, Gabon, CAR, Chad, Niger, also you are missing most of the interior. Plus of course you don't culturally control India very well blah blah blah

Yeah, I believe you are right, I'll have to fix that.;)

Your colonial empire looks great, but you are also missing part of Canada. And the Napoleonic areas are completely gone, but I guess that it wasn't your intention to get them. Are you playing RFC Dawn?

Top Bottom