1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's got Warlords?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Rabbit, White, Oct 3, 2006.

?

Do you have Warlords?

1. I got Warlords and enjoying every minute of it

73 vote(s)
    80.2%
  2. No Warlords yet but definitely gonna get it sometime soon

8 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. Screw Warlords, Civ4 Vanilla FTW!

10 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. bru

bru Prince

I not only have it and play it for hours; if I were to equate the cost of Warlords to an hourly rate for play it would work out to be pennies. For me it is great value for the “buck”.

2. Does it count repeated views? I didn't know that... well in that case half of those are mine :D :joke:

3. Forsaken

Forsaken Chieftain

wow all these people that have probelms with the game but the majority dont have any problems just a few. I personally have not had any problems and never had problems with any version of vinilla too, so its probibly not the game that is having issues more like the comp's being used. I dont even have a vid card and i still dont haveproblems with most games.

Or like most games they probibly didn't do enough play testing to figure out compatibility on all comps lots of games have issues with that

4. :lol: Great sig Forsaken :D

5. Molon Labe

Molon Labe I committed the faux pas.

Sadly Warlords isn't available for the Macintosh yet. So I appreciate all the Vanilla mods.

6. King Flevance

King Flevance Deity

I don't intend on buying warlords until I see the price come down to about 10 bucks. I know I won't play the scenarios so that is a big miss for me and the only thing I see in it that really does anything for gameplay is UBs and vassal states which from what I see, seems hit and miss. The only real incentive I see for warlords is for patches and mods. I recently went out and spent 40 bucks on Galactic Civilizations 2 and would be more likely to buy any expansion they came out with as soon as next week at full price than I am to buy warlords for 15 bucks.