Whos your new favorite leader?

Xanikk999

History junkie
With the traits reshuffled many of my favorite leaders are no longer my favorite, same have traits i outright hate now (Washington). But i have one leader i have never played that is now my favorite.

Her name is victoria. Imperialistic and financial are great traits for an early land grab and to win the tech race. And the unique unit and unique building are very good too.

holyjohn said:
What is Victoria's unique unit and unique building??

Victorias UU is the Redcoat and her UB is the Stock Exchange

Stalin.

I like the combination of Industrious and Aggressive (not only am I a war monger, but I hoard all of the wonders :lol:). Cossacks are a nice UU and they come at the point in the game when I usually want to start fighting. On top of that, Russia's new dark red color is sick and having Moscow as your capitol automatically makes you amazing. :king:

...also, it saves me the fear of having Stalin's face pop up in 2000 BC when I meet his scout. :mischief:

My new favorites are Ramesses and Ragnar.

Frederick used to be my favorite by his traits changed. I loved the Cre/Phi combo, but alas, tis gone now. :(

Mine is also Stalin he has good combinations for war and for wonders. i hate how they lowered cossacks' strength though:mad:

i think the Redcoat is a great unit and i'v heard some people say they are overpowered but that is not the case they really held their own on the battlefield they suffered only a few MAJOR defeats being in the American Revolution and at the Battle of Islandawana(not sure on spelling) but in that battle to the redcoats defence they were up against around 500 000 zulu's and they had about a couple of small battalions but anyway i think victoria and Winston churchill are both great leaders to have them with

I like Brennus- Chr is a great trait, with the right civics, and Spiritual sets them up. The UU and UB are useless though.

It's got to be Rameses II, he's one of my favourite leaders from history and his traits give such a good lead at the start for the important early wonders!

Not sure about the others yet, I'll need to play more to find them out properly

I like the new Ghandi. I never cared much for Industrious trait; I like Philosophical better.

Inca's stock has gone up with me a lot.

And Mali got a great UB. I'm glad they're one of the best Civs :)

Uncle Joe for me.

I like Ramsees and Stalin now.
Used to Like Elizabeth Fi\Phi and Ghandi Spi\Ind
And I would have played Napolean if it wasn't for his stupid Unique unit (I never use Muskets)

I'm not sure if I have a favorite. Korea is nice, and Victoria of England as well. I like playing as the Vikings, but perhaps just because I like vikings.

stalin of course. i wish they would put francisco franco in the loop one day for spain

Wang Kon .... just enjoy seeing the 'display of fireworks' created by Hwcha ..;)

The new Gahndi, as I have been waiting 4 ages 4 a spi/phi combo, and also Roosevelt. (Piramids + organized.)

Top Bottom