Why Bernie Sanders Will be President in 2024: A Christmas Tradition

Bridog7

Little Monster
Because he dances and gets slapped in the butt. He also fights cats even though he's not a cat. You could say he's too old, but he's continuing to be polling at the top among the choices. And he's lived up to 500 years so what's another 4? Sure Kamala is at the top too, but that's just from being VP and she will plummet like she did in the primaries last time. Pete Buttslap? Pete Buttslap? What's with the media obsession with Pete Buttslap. He would instantly lose to Egart and has to cheat like he did in the Iowa Caucus were this lady he knows who ran Shadow, the tech group who tried to steal the primaries from Egart, and in Juan Guaido fashion, declared victory before he even won, which he didn't win lol. Trage is The Rage, and he's gonna arm dangle his way to victory. While throwing baseball at lights and playing speed chess in dark alleys because he got fired for photocopying fish's chess certificates that somehow made him a GM. Asa Hoffman shouldn't have complained about his depiction when he didn't even show up to play himself; it's his fault for getting depicted like that. The others guys like Joel Benjamin showed. "Maybe I can win a pawn." says Asa Hoffman, perfect depiction lol.
But yeah all the other candidates are terrible, and if Egart wants to run in 2024 he should win if he stands up to the cheating of the party. Sure it's his third time, but you know who else ran a third time and won. Richard Nixon. Yes that's a terrible example and comparison, but you know who else is terrible, all the other democrat candidates not named Egart.

Egart continues to be popular and will win by so much that no amount of cheating can be hidden from the public. And he'll somehow live to 800 so what's another 10 years (because he'll reelection too).

It would be cool if we got the Egart vs McGuire (Trump) showdown we've all been wanting. Nobody on the Republican side if the election were today would beat McGuire. Not even close. So yes Egart vs McGuire. The Matchup we've been all waiting for.

You know I think you're right, the pickled herrings of British Honduras have a greenish-murple tint, and the birthmark on Gorbachev's head is pointing at the third moon of Jupiter. Maybe they can meet up in a Hardee's and talk about why televisions aren't made of silk anymore. Transgressions won't soon be forgiven says the owl, for he's too busy to give a hoot.

He should have been the force to fight Trump. Sadly. His time has passed. We need new blood, AoC!

"Type hype regional random band on telly tonight. With a shop hoarding too much fell asleep to it. Loudly project management Mary might have it.'

Sorry, Aermican isn't my first lagauge. How am I doing.?

I will say this for Bernie: he doesn't necessarily have to ever be elected president for him to make a profound impact on left-wing politics in America.

"Type hype regional random band on telly tonight. With a shop hoarding too much fell asleep to it. Loudly project management Mary might have it.'

Sorry, Aermican isn't my first lagauge. How am I doing.?
Very cool, you hip cat. Be bop be bop

With a breakfast snake,
I take my leave,
The city council can’t make soup,
We’re all in this together.

I had forty dollars in escrow,
Now it’s time to fly to the horizon,
My desktop has too many icons,
And there’s no sign of Madonna anywhere.

An atomic bee isn’t so poor,
It just gets a little monsoon,
The Ottoman Turks got the quiz,
The answer was in your soul.

Bernie would have been an actual force for positive change. No, he won't be president. I doubt AoC will be allowed to run either.
If zombie Trump is still alive and runs, he might win (depending on what trash faces him).

Top Bottom