1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Why can't Civ4Col water be used in BTS?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by AtlantaMarty, Jul 31, 2018.

1. AtlantaMarty

AtlantaMarty No longer active

I know people have tried and failed to merge them

2. Nightinggale

Nightinggale Chieftain Supporter

Usually the 3D models can be transferred just fine, but they need to get some color setting adjusted to look the same. Your post is rather short, meaning there is no indication of what the problem is other than "doesn't work", which really isn't useful when trying to figure out whatever the problem is. Another issue is that you haven't really specified what you want to do other than "transfer water". I'm sure people can come up with more than one way to read that statement.

AtlantaMarty likes this.
  3. AtlantaMarty

AtlantaMarty No longer active

I want to use the water graphics from Civ4Col in BTS

4. Nightinggale

Nightinggale Chieftain Supporter

I think Colonization has two parts to the water. One is the texture, which should be possible to copy. The other is waves, which is applied by the exe and I can't really see a way to move the wave generator into BTS.