1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Why did all of my cities lose a trade route?

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by householder, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. householder

householder Lord of the Fleas

I apologize if this question is old, but I was unprepared for losing so many trade routes. I don't know if it is due to my acquiring a new tech, or if another civ has completed a wonder or if something else went wrong.

A totally unrelated question, but which is probably noobish, so I will sneak it in here. Why can't my worker repair a pillaged oil rig in the coastal waters of a puppet city? Does an offshore rig require a technology more advanced than what is required to build an oil well on land?

2. Gorbles

Gorbles Load Balanced

The patch removed the bonus trade route from the Autoplant quest.

No idea about the other.

3. householder

householder Lord of the Fleas

Ah....and that explains why my Purity explorers were suddenly attacked by aliens, killing the workers they guarded. I guess I need to exterminate the aliens. :sad:

4. KrikkitTwo

KrikkitTwo Immortal

On the plus side you should now be able to repair that oil well (workers couldn't repair damaged improvements in the water before the patch)

5. joncnunn

joncnunn Senior Java Wizard Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.