1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Why did my unit move?

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by Cor'e =), Jun 9, 2017.

1. Cor'e =)

Cor'e =) Chieftain

Here are two pics, the 1st is the end of turn, the 2nd is the the beginning of the next turn, just ending my turn moves my Scout to another tile!

Attached Files:

2. Cor'e =)

Cor'e =) Chieftain

Closed my game and restarted it, on savegame reload it works, so... something in memory?

3. Fozman

Fozman Chieftain

Movement Limits option.

4. Cor'e =)

Cor'e =) Chieftain

Thanks, just found out what that feature/option is, will be looking to disable it asap as it does not work well at all with Terrain Damages, the damages are too high and numerous, it should warn us, if it did send warnings i missed the alerts in the logs...

5. 45°38'N-13°47'E

45°38'N-13°47'E Chieftain

It does not send alerts in the log because if you look at the map where you are going you see it straight away.

Edit: you can't disable this or any other game option during a game. You'll have to start another game

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  6. IPEX-731BA5DD06

IPEX-731BA5DD06 Chieftain

Yes you can, using the Chipotle cheat code and changing the options as per This link

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  7. Cor'e =)

Cor'e =) Chieftain

Thought i would play the current game through since I was able to disable Terrain Damages via BUG in game and that seemed to stop all the damages, not sure where the Movement Limits option is yet (nobody has told me yet), so when i start a new game i hope to find it and disable it. I like new features, i just don't want to play with them without a good understanding of them first, which i don't have even with the stated CP entry for Movement Limits.

8. Fozman

Fozman Chieftain

If I recall correctly, it is at the bottom of the middle column of options you can turn on/off when starting a custom game.

There was a thread last month about this new feature that would probably be worth your time to read. The discussion about the design and implementation should help you get up to speed.
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/movement-limits-in-early-eras.615474/

9. Cor'e =)

Cor'e =) Chieftain

It did, thank you! Thanks for the tip where to find the option as well. =)