Why do choices disappear all the time?

Blarg

Chieftain
I'm curious why what you would think would be normal choices disappear out of your build choices regularly. For instance, I may not see a barracks as a choice for ages, then suddenly it pops up for a turn or three and is gone again. Same with grocery, bank, etc. They'll just disappear for a while, and later I'll have a strange window of opportunity to choose them. Why would a choice ever disappear, especially if it's not outdated?

Blarg said:
I'm curious why what you would think would be normal choices disappear out of your build choices regularly. For instance, I may not see a barracks as a choice for ages, then suddenly it pops up for a turn or three and is gone again. Same with grocery, bank, etc. They'll just disappear for a while, and later I'll have a strange window of opportunity to choose them. Why would a choice ever disappear, especially if it's not outdated?

I've never seen this happen. Are you sure you are scrolling down the build list? If what you want to build is not the reccomended choice at the top it will be further down the list. Actually, I'll often open the build window to build something, not see it and wonder what's going on, and then realize it's the reccomendation at the top of the list.

Yes, I've checked this multiple times. Barracks especially seem to be disappearing and coming back again. I've checked and rechecked.

never had it happen.

Top Bottom