Why do male feminists assault women so often. Episode 3: #hetoo

You sure you want to go with this one, chief?

I stand by those words, I should mention that as with the OP it was being groped in the behind which I don't consider a sexual area. It's just fatty tissue.

And I know this is going to seem shocking, but being groped is not so bad. I've been groped in a bar before. Yet I still live to tell the tale.
Ooookay. But different people have differing boundaries, so it's always best to ask before doing something they might not find satisfying.

Ooookay. But different people have differing boundaries, so it's always best to ask before doing something they might not find satisfying.

Agreed. And I know it's different with women than with men. I know double standards shouldn't exist, but they do for a reason. Women have more serious reason to fear for their safety than men do. But I still say getting groped is no where near the level of assault as many women experience. This incident seems like almost nothing compared to say Dr. Ford if her allegations were true. Getting held down is a lot scarier.

But it's totally not at all a zero sum game, right? Like just because other crimes are worse, doesn't mean this assault isn't a crime? Any unwanted physical contact is a form of assault.

Agreed. And I know it's different with women than with men. I know double standards shouldn't exist, but they do for a reason. Women have more serious reason to fear for their safety than men do. But I still say getting groped is no where near the level of assault as many women experience. This incident seems like almost nothing compared to say Dr. Ford if her allegations were true. Getting held down is a lot scarier.
So... just because there is war and hunger and people die, being sexually assaulted is not even that bad? I see what you are saying, but I think it's just bad logic. Just because there is something worse doesn't mean something else is terrible. We can consider many things bad at the same time.

Speaking of Dr. Ford, the amount of threats and harassment she received after this case pretty much makes her life in the US unbearable at this point.

Any unwanted physical contact is a form of assault.

I'm not so sure about this. If the contact isn't bothersome is it really assault? I was contacted unwantedly, and it did slightly bother me at the time only because I was working and busy. But it hardly affected me in any negative way. It certainly doesn't bother me today.

I'm not so sure about this. If the contact isn't bothersome is it really assault? I was contacted unwantedly, and it did slightly bother me at the time only because I was working and busy. But it hardly affected me in any negative way. It certainly doesn't bother me today.
Something unwanted done to you is assault by definition.

I am sure that if an older man approached you and grabbed you by your butt, you would be singing a different song. ;)

I am sure that if an older man approached you and grabbed you by your butt, you would be singing a different song.

Depends on his motivations I guess. I have been grabbed in the butt in the military (not what you think LOL) by a guy. Again, it's not something that bothers me to this day. I think he did it to see my reaction, not sure why.

And I know this is going to seem shocking, but being groped is not so bad. I've been groped in a bar before. Yet I still live to tell the tale.

You weren't my target, but I had beer goggles and all feminish fatty material looked the same to me at that moment.

If justin wasent such a hypocrite, he would resign

What about if I say I'm a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd wave feminist, but feels the 4th wave is completely nuts and don't support them in any way? That's not true, I support the fight against legitimate abuses, but not the ones that seem fake or obviously politically motivated.

Fascist paleoconservative retrograde! Rush Limbaugh sheep!

I actually had to google 4th wave feminism. So it's just the #metoo, putting Bill Cosby in jail for drugging and raping women, and women stepping up to speak about Harvey Weinstein's sexual harassment. Is this male genocide? :thinking:

Last edited:
Pffft! You are either a 9th wave inter-dimensional trans-species hyper-feminist or you are an evil stooge of the repressive toxic masculine patriarchy!

People who aren't #sheeple tend to equate "4th wave feminism" with TERFs for some reason.

Top Bottom