Why do many American girls seem to act like this?

Eh, she's kinda cute, but the way she yammers on...christ, you just want to stuff her mouth with something to suck on. YaknowhatImean.

I am just very happy I don't know what ***** or /b/ are.

So, what is this thing?

How old is this girl supposed to be? She acts about 5 years younger... and is there any mascara left in her home town, because she's got a ton of the crap on her face.

She's cute and as annoying as her speech is, at least her voice doesn't squeak like so many girls these days.

But that video is demented, and she will be so embarrassed once she grows up and tries to get along in the real world... :shake:

Not sure if all the below is true but boxxy is definately a ***** (internet) meme.

boxxybabee
Subscribers: 26,682
Channel Views: 825,576

Oh thank you Jesus, the menace, the threat, it is gone. Oh sweet, merciful Lord...I love you.

I can't see what was wrong with the way she was acting. Just because shes a tad bit hyper doesn't mean shes not an intelligent or interesting individual. I mean i act pretty ridikulous (like the spell used to banish bogarts!) sometimes but I'm still serious when I need to be, like around parents or teachers, who's to say she doesn't do the same?

Top Bottom