Why do many American girls seem to act like this?

talk about your stereotypes...my girlfriend certainly isn't like that. And i MUST say..Youtube isn't exactly the best example of my nation.

I have never known an American girl, nor any other girl, to act quite like this.

Yes, all American women are like that. Every last one of the lot.

There's no way all American girls are like this, obviously. But I have a seen many of them like her, mostly crazy*** girls.

I have no idea why they act like that actually. I want to say they're just vapid [and/or mentally imbalanced] and my experience with them tells me all this. But outside that I'm clueless. You're better off asking a girl who doesn't hate their guts.

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...

I can think of one good way to get her to shut up...

:o

I've seen a few, and by a few, I mean very little. The way she spoke is mocked most of the time, the mannerisms a little more common, the eccentricity is varied, it happens sometimes to some people, but all that together and so consistently (I thought maybe she was kidding) is odd. Only cute girls get away with it though, because the ugz would get no attention paid to them.

she's actually becoming/is an internet meme from /b/

i found this gif a while ago:

I feel sorry for your generation.

I feel sorry for your generation.
I want a president who hangs out on ***** dude. The State Department would just troll other countries.

Top Bottom