Why do old people hate new music?

I'm going to spend zero time telling you you should not love a music. But I just use that word on boy bands for the most part. It's really not even meant as that much of an insult tbh.

They suck.
I hate boy bands but if somebody else likes them it doesn't actually hurt me.

Well, talking about subjective reasons, obviously reageatton is important for you since apparently you need it for dancing, find girls and be happy in general and even because some racial identity issue, but for me is only very bad music. ;)
So, speaking about the music itself, i would say that listening 10 seconds of any reageatton song is enough to predict the whole song, or even any song in the whole genre, and the lyrics are gross and always about the same topic: sex and/or violence or plainly sexual violence, lacking any variety, creativity, and any kind of artistic value. I bet my car no reageatton song will be remembered.
Hmm how much is your car worth?

I do my best to forget.

Might as well skip straight to Mr. Conductor.

I'm just going to blare Pretty Hate Machine from in there.

ecuwins doesn't believe in love after love.

You are so right Bird Jaguar, we (older people) have our own, whilist the young ones have their own ,....we just need to (not give up) adapt, absorb and overcome - remember the golden rule of strategy : divide and conquer .

See, I don't entirely know that that's true. I've been to multiple metal/stoner rock concerts with my older families and friends, and we all had a great time. Even my grandparents, who don't really go to concerts, are open to heavier stuff. And I'm constantly swapping music suggestions with them too.
And I'm completely open to listen to older music. Stan Rogers gets just as much playtime as something like Clutch.

See, I don't entirely know that that's true. I've been to multiple metal/stoner rock concerts with my older families and friends, and we all had a great time. Even my grandparents, who don't really go to concerts, are open to heavier stuff. And I'm constantly swapping music suggestions with them too.
And I'm completely open to listen to older music. Stan Rogers gets just as much playtime as something like Clutch.
:lol: I think of Clutch as a '90s-'00s band. I didn't even know they were still together. (And I had to Google Stan Rogers.)

Top Bottom