why does marie curie have a moustache and beard?

She experimented with radioactive stuff too much, and it made her suffer from severe hormonal disbalance.

She died from radiation-induced anemia. I've heard that her notebooks, research documents are radioactive and kept covered in a lead container.

Wait, where is this in BTS? :confused:

She's French. Duh. :D

I thought only great generals and prophets had beards/moustaches?

Joan of Arc has the best beard anyway.

EDIT: Nope, just checked, artists and scientists are beardy weirdys too.

Tragic fate dying from the research/life's work that led to her Nobel prizes.

Did a project on Curie back in my chemistry days.

Remarkable woman.

I've heard that her notebooks, research documents are radioactive and kept covered in a lead container.

yup, people even have to wear protective clothing when dealing with them. amazing she got live to 66 really, being exposed to radiation almost every day for most of her life...

Wait, where is this in BTS?

she can pop as a great scientist. WITH a beard apparantly :)

maybe she likes the circus?

yup, people even have to wear protective clothing when dealing with them. amazing she got live to 66 really, being exposed to radiation almost every day for most of her life...

If you believe what Fallout has, well you can survive being near radiation as long as the rads don't reach 1000 total. Did she have a big supply of Radaway handy as well as Rad-X?

maybe she became a ghoul... either that or her rad resistance must have been really high

More like she absorbed entirely and mutated...she now seems to either live forever or turn into a light bulb.

She was pretty hot in that Yahoo Serious movie. :)

Does knowing that make me dated or pathetic? :lol:

She was pretty hot in that Yahoo Serious movie. :)

Does knowing that make me dated or pathetic? :lol:

yes..join the club, we've got jackets (for being old, not knowing/liking Yahoo Serious ;))

Top Bottom