Why Iran Should Have Nuclear Weapons

Sure, why not. There are current nuke powers backing terrorists activities by Israel.

Oh, silly me. I thought that Israel was trying to stop terrorism, not incite it.

Yeah, you should know that Israel is the source of all evil :rolleyes:

And I thought that Leftists despised Hitler and his Anti-Semitic policies. ;)

Iran shouldn't have nuclear weapons for the same reason any crazy religious fanatic shouldn't have weapons.

Doesn't matter. No one has the guts to stop them.
The United States wouldn't do it. Another war would more than likely weaken the US military to the point where it couldn't maintain everything it is supposed to protect. And we would bear all the brunt when all of our "allies" pull out. Though I do respect those that didn't run away like a bunch of scared children when IED's and attacks started happening.

I do thank the European nations that are supporting the effort in Afghanistan.

We'll see.
The EU invading Iran? I won't hold my breath. Well, an invasion being composed of almost exclusively troops from EU nations.

And I thought that Leftists despised Hitler and his Anti-Semitic policies. ;)

Only to do the same few decades after. Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc were first to persecute their Jewish comrades.

Today's "liberal" lefties use different words (Zionism - Zionists) and different reasoning, but the hatred itself is just a different incarnation of the same old anti-semitism.

Everything is Israels fault, because in their view, no Israel should exist. They explain any Israeli action, even if it is a pure self-defense after being attacked by a superior enemy, as an Israeli aggression.

And the best thing is, that if you ask them how would they solve the situation, they're quiet. It is obvious that their true intention is to remove Israel from the face of Earth.

If I were Mr. Ahmadinejad, I'd call them useful idiots. But I am not, so I'll call them just pure idiots.

EDIT: see Gangor's post, that's a perfect example of what I am talking about...

The EU invading Iran? I won't hold my breath. Well, an invasion being composed of almost exclusively troops from EU nations.

Who said anything about the EU? The politically correct multi-cultural pussycats who are making decisions would never use military force against Iran, even if their precious UN Security Council approved it. Not to say that the EU does not have any military to command, aside from few thousands EUFOR troops in Bosnia.

I was thinking about Israel. Not an invasion, but missile/air strikes.

Nations like Iran, who support illegal terrorist groups, are not law abiding.

It should be noted that the state of Israel was in fact founded on terrorism. Since the US supports Israel, doesn't that make the US just as bad as Iran? Or could it be that supporting terrorism is just one of the things that states do in the furtherance of their goals, and is neither inherently moral or immoral?

link

In the summer of 1945, the Labor party came to power in Great Britain. They had promised that they would reverse the British White Paper and would support a Jewish state in Palestine. However, they presently reneged on their promise, and continued and redoubled efforts to stop Jewish immigration. The Haganah attempted to bring immigrants into Palestine illegally. The rival Zionist underground groups now united, and all of them, in particular the Irgun and Lehi ("Stern gang") dissident terrorist groups, used force to try to drive the British out of Palestine. This included bombing of trains, train stations, an officers club and British headquarters in the King David Hotel, as well as kidnapping and murder of British personnel. In Britain, newspapers and politicians began to demand that the government settle the conflict and stop endangering the lives of British troops.

Yep. The Israelis should be given land in Germany as reparation. That would get them out of the Meddle East and slow down terrorism on both sides of the equation.

Not really, I may find the way Israel was created very questionable, but what has been done is done, there are no more reason to move the Israeli to Bavaria than moving Americans to Sussex, Brazilains to Al Garve or Hungarians to Ukraine

I'm still waiting for proof that Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons.

Go to hell :p

Your "I am still waiting for proof that Earth is round" attitude can go with you :p

Interesting troll. I take it you still have no evidence that Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons?

Why is it such a given that Iran is trying to get nukes by everyone.I have seen no proof only speculation and heresay.
And if/when Iran got/wanted nukes then they wouldn't anounce it anyway unless there very survival depended on it, after all they have said to the world, from there many denials, calls for a nuclear free ME to the fatwa issued against them from the Ayatollah.

Top Bottom