• Behind the couch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In my sandwich.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • It ran away from home.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The government taxed it.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • It was used in a ritual to summon the flying spaghetti monster.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onionsoilder

Reaver
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but when I'm scanning through threads I often rely on people's avatars, rather than names, to identify who made the post. Yet recently, there have been a swarm of MobBosses! Err, I mean, Prophets of Common Sense. What is with this trend? Is it the second coming? Will the stock market crash? Where is my left sock?!?!?

You'll have your left sock back when FSM is done enlightening the world.

and idk what all the clones are.

Resistance is Futile!
You will be assimilated!
You will service us now.

*This would work better if I had a MobBoss avatar, but I'm not leaving my Fortuna Wheel.*

Now that Dom has changed his avatar, I get him and Mobboss mixed up a lot.

I always thought many of the right-wing posters were just one person trying to "balance" out the forum. Although I never would have guessed it was MobBoss he seems like the type who doesn't care if he's outnumbered.

I realize you all want to emulate the great one, but we can only have one prophet of common sense at a time, k? And let's be honest, he's better at it than the rest of you combined, so go back to your own avatars. kthxbai!

Because MobBoss is a cool guy. He always blames the victim and doesn't afraid of his opinion conflicting with reality.

Of course, that begs the question.
If you are blissed out, why are you posting on a forum when you should be pondering your hand while lying flaccidy on a couch?

EDIT: Is DXM that synthetic weed stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom