Why is this city state suzerain change not working?

TC_

Chieftain
Hi all -

I'm trying to change the Buenos Aires suzerain benefit, as the vanilla version is overpowered in my current modding setup.

I'm trying to swap it out for an increase in yield for greatworks. Can someone tell me why the following isn't working? I basically copied the modifier stuff from kongo's nkisi trait. Ignore the values in the following code, I was just trying to get it to work:

Update ModifierArguments Set Value = 'MINOR_CIV_BUENOS_AIRES_BONUS_GREATWORK_CULTURE_YIELD' where ModifierId = 'MINOR_CIV_BUENOS_AIRES_UNIQUE_INFLUENCE_BONUS';
INSERT INTO Modifiers (ModifierId, ModifierType) VALUES
('MINOR_CIV_BUENOS_AIRES_BONUS_GREATWORK_CULTURE_YIELD', 'MODIFIER_PLAYER_CITIES_ADJUST_GREATWORK_YIELD');
INSERT INTO ModifierArguments (ModifierId, Name, Value) VALUES
('MINOR_CIV_BUENOS_AIRES_BONUS_GREATWORK_CULTURE_YIELD', 'GreatWorkObjectType', 'GREATWORKOBJECT_WRITING'),
('MINOR_CIV_BUENOS_AIRES_BONUS_GREATWORK_CULTURE_YIELD', 'YieldType', 'YIELD_CULTURE'),
('MINOR_CIV_BUENOS_AIRES_BONUS_GREATWORK_CULTURE_YIELD', 'YieldChange', '6');

Thanks in advance

This part looks correct to me. How's your modinfo file?

I just added that into a .sql that was already part of another working mod, so that should all be good

Alright, nevermind... It works as intended in a new game. I tried it in an existing game, and since it disabled the vanilla suzerain bonus I assumed it should be working. It did not however.

Top Bottom