Why is this forum all the way at the bottom?

BTSFanRandy

Chieftain
Is there really a specific reason that the Site Feedback forum (which I quite say, is important) is all the way at the bottom? :D

Because Thunderfall prefers to have posts about the Civilization games, which are the focus of this site, rather post about the forums.

Is there really a specific reason that the Site Feedback forum (which I quite say, is important) is all the way at the bottom? :D
TF put it al the way down here to stifle dissent. You see, many people don't have the patience to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and as such don't even notice the existence of Site Feedback. Those who do are carefully noted, and routinely culled of troublemakers.

It's not an especially important forum, because the forums are pretty well run.

It's a valid question. :) As Lefty wrote, when we first started, we preferred to have Civ related posts at the top. It has stayed that way since then...

Though moving News Updates and Site Feedback to the top is not really a bad idea...

LucyLuke said:
Then how come SF is below OT? :mischief:
Generally most forums put Site Feedback forum at one of two places: top or bottom, and rarely in between. :)

Because Thunderfall like to look at the babe Thread before reading this forum.
:mischief:

SF should stay in the Bottom imo, but new's updates should go to the top, and there should be a link redirecting to News Updates at the bottom for people who got used to having it that way, like me.

I never saw a forum with site feedback at the top. I'd be really wierd. :crazyeye:

It's so that if you ever get the urge to make a thread in SF, you get some time to think about it while scrolling down. Half the time peeps will realize their question is stupid and not post it. So it helps reduce the amount of stupid questions mods have to answer.

Top Bottom