Why no Aqueducts available?

Mklangelo

Chieftain
I have researched "Engineering" but there is no option for building any Aqueducts...

Any ideas on why that might be? I know it's a "Classical" era building and I'm currently in the "Medieval" era but it should still be a choice...

Any ideas on that?

Thanks!

Moderator Action: Moved to "General Discussion".

That's a mystery. Unless you bought them (by mistake?) earlier or are playing a civ with an aqueduct UB (don't think there is one) they should be an option. Maybe the barbs came and destroyed them.

Aqueduct is in a late Classical Era tech and not an early one; its very easy to be in the Midevil era and not have that tech.

Aqueduct is in a late Classical Era tech and not an early one; its very easy to be in the Midevil era and not have that tech.

Thanks for the reply, Jon!

Fair enough. How can that happen cause it's a first for me. :crazyeye: Prerequisite tech is "Engineering" that's all I know...

I want my Aqueducts! They are very integral part of my cities!

MUST HAVE IN ALL CITIES FOR STARTERS: GRANARY, AQUEDUCT, WATER WHEEL (WHEN BY A RIVER) AND LIBRARY etc... it's just how I roll... lol

(not in that order necessarily)

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

That's as weird as the one game when I had barracks in all my cities somehow, and I swear I never built them. I got to Iron Working, and then built Heroic Epic, then I was like, "Um, but that takes barracks in all cities but I didn't build any"

I did have one of those *cough* other versions but now I have a Steam version and it's just fine. lol

Probably should keep that to yourself either way.

However, the only thing that makes sense is the Tradition finisher which gives an aqueduct in the first four cities you construct.

Other than that, that's weird.

Top Bottom