Why no Civanon VI?

Red Menace

Prepare to be Menaced
Seriously where is Civanon? how can addicts of Sid Meiers cruel creation get the help they need? this is one of the worst addictions around and 2K doesnt care... Sid Meier is DESTROYING LIVES.
we need to come together and stop Sid from destroying another generation of innocent PC gamers. we need Civlization Anonymous.

Seriously where is Civanon? how can addicts of Sid Meiers cruel creation get the help they need? this is one of the worst addictions around and 2K doesnt care... Sid Meier is DESTROYING LIVES.
we need to come together and stop Sid from destroying another generation of innocent PC gamers. we need Civlization Anonymous.

How can the artificial world of Civ VI destroy lives any faster than the actual world we're living in?

I say Bless You, Civ - short of inventing a better set of rockets, this is the only way to get off this Crummy Planet - even if only for
One.More.Turn.

Five more days, and I still need to have victories with Ram, Sulaiman, and Wu Zetian.
Too much playing with Arabians. They are too fun in Civ V, especially after G&K and BNW. You can pretend Arabia really is doing yearly Hajj and Umroh (in the form of World Religion's tourism boost).

There needs to be another commercial.
Yes we need to get the word out! help is out there you're not alone we can stop Sid only if we work together.
Five more days, and I still need to have victories with Ram, Sulaiman, and Wu Zetian.
Too much playing with Arabians. They are too fun in Civ V, especially after G&K and BNW. You can pretend Arabia really is doing yearly Hajj and Umroh (in the form of World Religion's tourism boost).
oh my god you need help, you must stop, DO YOU HEAR ME STOP! Civilization will destroy you! we can help, the first step on the road of civ recovery is shut off your electricity, and talk with your loved-ones. we can help but only if you are willing to accept it.

#Civaddictlivesmatter

I expect the steam forums to be even more entertaining than the game in the first weeks though.
Poor moderators.

My doctor actually prescribes a daily dose of civ so that I can get through the daily domestic chaos that ensues at my house :hammer2:
I am going to put this bluntly. your doctor is a hack, maybe even a hackfraud. the chaos that is probably caused by Civ? people you live with dressing up as Shaka/mopnty and attacking their neighbor early? Civ is an addiction and your doctor is feeding it.
#Civaddictlivesmatter

I expect the steam forums to be even more entertaining than the game in the first weeks though.
Poor moderators.
#Civaddictlivesmatter
ah, yes, the moderators. noble people. trying to rid the world of Sid Meiers' evil all consuming creationl.

I've needed it since Civ I :lol: I've lost a lot of sleep with "One More Turn" and back in the day the game had a clock on it so you knew what time it was but you still wanted to do one more turn

I've needed it since Civ I :lol: I've lost a lot of sleep with "One More Turn" and back in the day the game had a clock on it so you knew what time it was but you still wanted to do one more turn
in steam you can shift-tab to view an your stuff friends/guides/achievments and also, a clock. I did this a lot with Civ V, one more turn fever got the better of me a lot especially Civ V was when i really got into civ. (started with civ IV vut was too young to understand a lot of it)
Don't worry, CivAnon is still right where it's been for the past 10 years: http://www.civanon.org/home.shtml#
AMAZING! its still here, humanity isn't doomed to forever tell himself "one more turn"

They should still take the resources to update the site. Not real soon, of course; Civ6 updates should be higher priority. :)

Top Bottom