Wierd things in latest version

Lmaoboat

Chieftain
I just started a game in the Classical era as Arabia, and right away, the game started behaving oddly, like each random event happens twice on the same round, and lots of buildings have the same +x on resource icons more than once. I also started my first city on a hill and got something like +12 production from terrain, and got the normal production for the tile when I reloaded the map and started in a different spot. I also saw an Oasis with 6 gold in one place, and 3 gold in another even thought I hadn't built a bazaar. The one with 6 gold was near a city state, but still outside it's borders if that means anything.

I've also noticed research and policies finishing a lot quicker than they're supposed to, and that turns seem to take longer than they normally would at the beginning of the game. I'd think it's some conflicting mods, but the only other one I'm running is that one that changes your starting warrior to a scout.

Nevermind, I think it was because I disabled the older version, but didn't delete it. Too bad getting two free policies when starting on classical was also resulting of that.

Okay, got things fixed, but for some reason this culture just appeared on this mountain was I was walking past around the third turn:

i also have some weird things happening i nthe latest version, specifically citystates have an insane amount of military from the first few turns of the game.. this was around turn 18 and every citystate i met had the same amount

Welcome to the forum! :goodjob:

Try the things on the common checklist. In particular, check to make sure you only have 1 version of the mod installed in the mods folder (#6 on the checklist). There's a vanilla bug where the game incorrectly loads data from all installed mods, including disabled mods.

I also had the problem of getting way to much gold, search points and culture, with only CiVuP

seems like i had gold/turn*6, and search points and culture *4

also the already reported bug of trade boxes and the "close" button in tech tree

hope Thalassicus will be able to fix those things for people who won't buy G&K..
...althought I will :D lol

Top Bottom