Wild Mana for FFH 2

here is a little teaser. I merged Denevs tweaks to the interface. Very shiny :)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 24,162
did you also include the tweak that makes units not cycle out until they casted? that's sweet :D

did you already include BUG 4.1 btw? it still says 3.6 ingame so I guess not?

[to_xp]Gekko;8599316 said:
did you also include the tweak that makes units not cycle out until they casted? that's sweet :D
no.It's a cool feature but wasn't part of the mod I merged

[to_xp]Gekko;8599316 said:
did you already include BUG 4.1 btw? it still says 3.6 ingame so I guess not?
no, do not plan to upgrade on 4.1 at all.

Are you planning to fix the broken health&movement bars in the next patch? You cannot change the colour and they never change, no matter, how injured you are/how many movementpoints u have left.
Due to this, your mod is currently nearly unplayable and thats such a pitty, because it looks so interesting.

Are you planning to fix the broken health&movement bars in the next patch? You cannot change the colour and they never change, no matter, how injured you are/how many movementpoints u have left.
Due to this, your mod is currently nearly unplayable and thats such a pitty, because it looks so interesting.

Hmm - pretty sure that was a ffh vanilla bug - it was nothing to do with WM afaik. And it hasn't been a problem for a while, so I'm thinking you have older versions of both. Make sure you have the latest ffh version installed. Having said that, while it was irritating, it didn't make it unplayable. Anyway, Sephi's going to release the next version soon - and it's cool, so you might like to wait for it! ;)

Sorry, but u did not understand me.
Look at the pic in the 1st post of this page which Sephi posted.
Above the units, both bars have a colour like bronze, although they should be red&blue. No matter, which colour i choose, nothing changes.
Even if i disable the PLE-Options in the BUG-Options, the problem persists.
What can i do to solve this problem?

The bars will look this way

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 120
I tried the bugmerge found here in this subforum and yeah, it looks like this. The bars are a little small, but at least they work.
Unfortunately, when i play this mod, the bars look exactly like the ones in the 1st pic with all the mentioned problems.
I just reinstalled everything, but its the same.
So what could be the problem, if other players do not have it?

Ups, sorry, i just read you speak in future terms.
Then i will wait for the next patch (maybe u could enlarge the bars a little :) ? )

Oh - wow. I never noticed them either! :lol:

How is this?

Thats good :).
But if i replace the file with yours, i dont have any interface left :confused: .
And i wonder why the useless bronze bar is still active. I downloaded Bug for BTS for comparison and they dont have this problem, so i guess, its the result of some incompatibility. But of course, i dont want to complain, so its good enough.
But how can i make it work like this?

Thats good :).
But if i replace the file with yours, i dont have any interface left :confused: .

Oops.
That file is not for Wild Mana, but my modmod. (Merging BUG 4.0 with FfH2)

I intended to have suggested new layout to Sephi.
If he like this, you can play this with his next patch.
I'm sorry for my lack of talk.

And i wonder why the useless bronze bar is still active.

Bronze bar is decorated design of FfH2's progress bar.
I have no idea about way to disable bronze bar without breaking decorated design.

Epic names for patches IMO

The usual "Bugpatch" after a major patch is linked in the first post (actually its a complete download rather than a patch) will break saves.

• Fixes issues with hidden gameoptions selected
  • Fixed XP gain from many barbarian/animal units
  • Culture near an unowned Plot will greatly reduce chance for barbarians to spawn
  • Lairs spawn with more defenders, defenders strength increases later in the game
  • Fixed diplomatic modifier from Somnium

Patch 6.2
  • Barbarian access to nightmare removed
  • fixed the "Frostling Invasion" more different types of Barbarians will spawn (warriors, beastmen, mercenaries later, etc.)
  • Barbarian and Animal strength increase balanced for Difficulty level
  • Muris Clan Goblin Event (-1 :food:) removed
  • Polar Bears can only spawn on snow terrain
  • more Animals merged from Rife, strong Animals will only spawn later in the game
  • fixed issue with unrestricted Leader/end of winter gameoption

next version will have a (very) basic Naval AI. oh, and these guys :)

and no, they don't spawn at turn 15 normally :D, that's just for testing.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0028.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0028.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 605
Top Bottom