1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Wildmana 6.0 Download and Bugreport

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Sephi, Nov 3, 2009.

1. lumpthing

lumpthing generic lump

Thanks very much! All fine now.

2. Eshnunna

Eshnunna Chieftain

Nice try :lol:
    It only reminds me of the two well-known middle age-style taxes (in France ofcourse) : "dîme" (tithe) for the clergy, and the "Gabelle", which was a quite infamous tax on the salt... dont'think there's a relation tho

Also could the resources be related to the new corporations unlocked by the techs ?

3. saathei

saathei Chieftain

Curious why bison gives +1:) with a tavern. Is it because of the buffalo wings? :lol:

4. lumpthing

lumpthing generic lump

Any rough estimate for when Wild Mana 7 will be out? I'm considering delaying my next game till it appears, partly because I've been informed it will include an up-to-date version of FlavorMod.

5. Avahz Darkwood

Avahz Darkwood Chieftain

Heh! its out in its own thread ;)

6. lumpthing

lumpthing generic lump

7. Neomega

Neomega Chieftain

Arghh... I've been playing the same Wildmana 6.3 game for over a month now. But now, it crashes in the middle of an AI's turn. It's not memory allocation, or graphicslib error, and it doesn't ask to send an error to Microsoft. It just says it crashed.

So I turned the graphics all the way down, did some bug hunting, couldn't find it.

Then I opened worldbuilder and gave all cities in the world Esus, so I could maybe see which civ's turn it was crashing on, and around what city, (i have the Esus holy city)

then.... the game played through the turn!!

So all is not lost, I can go through and remove the esus from most of the world's cities that I added, and keep playing, but I sure would like to know any thoughts on what could be causing the crash, and why it wouldn't crash because I put esus in the cities.

Attached Files: