1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Wildmana 6.0 Download and Bugreport

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Sephi, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Eshnunna

Eshnunna Chieftain

a few points in my ongoing game as clan, Erebus :
    - Skyre Noctis Pirate event fires off every 5 turns or so... and since it's buggy and actually gives money...
    - are the boarding parties tjhat keep invading me (very cool, by the wat) related to ignoring Skyre Noctis Pirate event ?

-I sure have a LOT of goblin forts, (cool as the Clan, tho !), but saw very few f the other lairs, except a few skellies. Is it only a lucky roll of the dice ?

- I can't build aqueducts, they appear to be buildable only by supplies, according to the civilopedia.

2. init

init Chieftain

Bug: Kuriotates can't build their Hero unit. It says it's a unique unit for Elohim AND it's listed as the hero for the Kuriotates.

3. Jenaelha

Jenaelha fields of Elanor

The Hero pops as a great person does and is called an adventurer. It is not built.

EDIT: Wrong, adventurer is the Gregori Hero... you asked about Kuriotates. My bad.

4. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Are you sure of that? Unless Wildmana has made a lot of very strange changes, Adventurers are Grigori Heroes. The Kuriotates should have Eurabatres the Gold Dragon and Herne (essentially a Centaur Charger with Blitz and Hero).

5. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

Kael recently added a prereqciv tag to FFH and I also used it for the civ Heroes but put a wrong value into 2 of them. Grigori Adventurers aren't changed

6. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

Patch 6.4 (breaks saves)
    • fixed an issue with wrong prereqciv for second Kuriotates Hero
    • Fixed an issue with Barbarians from Lairs spawning with UNITAI_ANIMAL sometimes (Hill Giants for example)
    • Event Pirate Invasion: set RandomGold to 0
    • art reference for "mark of the Spider" Promotion fixed
    • updated to Denevs FFHBUG Sevopedia v 0.7 (fixes some txt keys in the Sevopedia)
    • updated Help for Scions Keep
    • updated Doviello+ module
    • javellin thrower :hammers: cost lowered to 60 (same as archers which they replace)
    • AI will launch counter-attacks on cities in War even if not in conquest mode
    • AI is more willing to give in to a demand to change their favorite religion (it's still blocked when they value their religion very high)
    • AI Barbs and Animals will heal more often

7. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

thanx for the update ;)

8. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

actually they can spawn on both sides

9. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

what do you mean with 8. ? I would like to reproduce the problem so I can fix it.

You can't subdue dragons, but Command Promotions still work on them.

10. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

yeah, they are related to the event. However they are Pirates, so they pretty much do what they want anyway.

11. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

I guess he's saying that immortal units when killed reappear in the capital, then immediately rush back to the frontlines without waiting to heal.

about this:

Orthus spawns in a Goblin Fort, if there is one on the Map.

perhaps you could make him spawn in a barb city if there is one on the map, if not then a goblin fort? it just seems he fits better with orcs than goblins ;)

12. Eshnunna

Eshnunna Chieftain

OKay. I just finished the above game, by the time I killed strong inland civs, the endless barb boarding parties did wipe out the hippus, and cripple the calabim & amurites (down to 2 cities...) XD

Love the feeling of it

13. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

playing 6.4 as Mahala, one of my scouts defeated a baby spider and I got the "one of your units proved themselves as mighty warriors by defeating a strong beast" message, however the unit gained no promotions.

aside from this, civilization traits are not showing up in the pedia.

14. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

Harpy event still gives 15 revolt turns instead of 5 whip anger.

edit: whoa! I was playing with wildlands on, and all of a sudden a massive stack of sabretooth went enraged en masse and razed one of my cities :lol: cool, but kinda unfair, I don't think something like that is supposed to happen. enraged animals are supposed to only get -1 defense strength, right?

the best thing imho would be to add a "animal invasion" gameoption, on by default, which makes them able to enter cultural borders. this way they're not going to breed like rabbits in the wilderness and then go berserk all of a sudden. the stronger ones should probably not be allowed to spawn till a little later, so that you don't have invincible bears rampaging in your BFC :D

edit2: in this screenshot the Malakim are not being very smart about the aquae sucellus :lol:

15. MiKa523

MiKa523 Nerdish by Nature

In my last two games (6.3 and pre) the AI seemed to ignore the Catacomb wonder and both times Hyborem built it after a while, which isn't the best choice for him, imho, because he gets free mage guilds anyway and should rather expand or build troops.

16. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

couple minor issues: Pagan Temple UBs show "allows to build clerics" even when not playing bannor.

icon for Great Commander in the GP bar is the great spy icon.

17. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

Syliven's Perfect Lyre is only 201 hammers, is that correct? seems low for such a wonder.

edit: it would be nice if Loki's Disrupt spell could be autocasted :)

18. cabbagemeister

cabbagemeister Please wait...

Playing 6.3

Barbarians are still spawning very, very early, at the same time as animals. On a pure desert start where I had no strong defensive terrain and low hammers, the three warriors I was able to build got slaughtered by 12 skeletons around turn 25-30. I don't believe there was anything I could have done about this. Why not let barbs spawn a lot later than animals, as in base FFH?

19. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

barbs and animals start spawning later in 6.4 , you could try that :D

20. arstal

arstal Say No 2 Net Validations

Would it be possible to add in the Elohim unique features bonuses from Tweakmod? I thought that helped them out a little?