1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Arioch be updating the Civ 5 Analyst site?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Thorburne, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Thorburne

Thorburne Centurion

So, with the announcement of the G&K expansion pack, I am hoping that Arioch will be able to update the Civ V Analyst site he started back during the waiting stage of Civ 5's release. It has been a while since I have been on here so I don't know if he is even active right now. Looking at the site, it has been since August since he has updated it.

I understand that it can be a lot of work compiling it, so I am not necessarily demanding it. But, while the forums are alright for information, it is nice to have one central hub that has the information in one place and is easily navigable.

Anyway, just a thought.

2. BobDole

BobDole American Leader in Civ VI

Never used the site, but looking at it right now, I see he posted an update regarding the expansion and some of its features just yesterday. So, methinks the answer to your question is a yes.

3. Pouakai

Pouakai It belongs in a museum. Moderator

4. Thorburne

Thorburne Centurion

Ahh... cool! I guess that answers my question! :)

5. AriochIV

AriochIV Analyst

Thanks for the interest, and as others have mentioned, I am updating the Analyst site with the new Gods & Kings information as it becomes available.

6. Deggial

Deggial Chieftain

Arioch, that's a nice site, indeed! I like, how you represent the information clearly structured and (mostly) without speculations.

Maybe you will have a look on your WWI-units, though. I think there happened a minor copy&past mistake, as they all have the Machine Gun characteristics.

7. AriochIV

AriochIV Analyst

8. Haig

Haig Chieftain

Arioch you should add the new four Natural Wonders to the site.

Also, to espionage, you could add the function 'provoke unrest' .
    Not sure what it will do though.

And two new Great Persons, Great Admiral and Great Prophet.

(I remember drooling over Arioch's site when Civ V was about to be released :) )