Will I have time to win this? (question about victory conditions)

sjudubbel

Chieftain
Hi!

I have forgotten about this. I am currently in a very tight turn-race to victory. :)
I need to calculate wheather or not I can win this!

When you have completed all the spaceship parts and transported them to the capital. Do you then immidiately win a space race victory? Or how many turns does it take from completion of all space ship parts to actual victory?

And how about the diplomatic victory. When you complete the UN, after how many turns is the actual vote for diplomatic victory and actual victory?

Thank you!

Moderator Action: Not much strategy -> moved to "General Discussion".

Parts get attached to the SS as soon as you click the attach button. You could attach all of them the same turn. Launch happens automatically when the last part is attached (no delays for other stuff to happen).

For diplo, after completion of the UN, it's 10 turns to the first vote. Victory occurs the moment you have a successful vote (no delays for other stuff to happen).

Parts get attached to the SS as soon as you click the attach button. You could attach all of them the same turn. Launch happens automatically when the last part is attached (no delays for other stuff to happen).

For diplo, after completion of the UN, it's 10 turns to the first vote. Victory occurs the moment you have a successful vote (no delays for other stuff to happen).

I don't know if it makes any difference to what the ai does but I try and attach as few parts as possible till the when the last part is ready and build the ss in one go.
jd

I don't find it makes any difference in what the AI does, and your approach requires you have enough extra aluminum for each part. If you attach parts as they are built, the aluminum is freed up.

Top Bottom