Will Smith's Trading CO. be changed in PTW?

Exsanguination

No longer here
With the addition of the Stock Market as a trade building in PTW, will Adam Smith's Trading Company be changed to pay maitenance for this installation as well?

"Smiths: Pays maintenance for all trade-related installations".

great question.....i certainly hope so.

It sure would make sense for it to do that and commercial docks, too. I imagine that it pays maintenance on all buildings with the commercial flag checked.

What's a stock market? Think of it as another level of bank. It becomes available with Corporation.

I didn't know Will Smith had his own trading company. I know Modanna had her own music label but not Willy.

More than likely, if the option is set in the editor...

With the stock market improvement... meaning there's going to be more cash in everybody's hand... meaning bigger SoD for everybody... This could potentially make things difficult

So would Smith's pay ALL maitenance if I checked "commercial" for all the improvements? I thought it was hard-coded that it only affected the four current improvements... sweet.

Also, did anyone know that the Colossus is Expansionist, Commercial AND Religious?

Yep, Ex - I know :( Happened to trigger a GA I certainly didn't want last game. Had just revolted (8 turns anarchy, no less), used leader to rush - BANG - GA......... :(

Originally posted by Exsanguination
So would Smith's pay ALL maitenance if I checked "commercial" for all the improvements? I thought it was hard-coded that it only affected the four current improvements... sweet.

They wouldn't have hard-coded it (well, maybe they would've in the first version) since they had to add new buildings to the list. They probably tied it to an existing flag and the commercial flag is the most logical.

Is actually a military wow.

It allows the construction of MIB's. To help protect from rogue alien civs.

Are you saying that Stock Market is making a come back? Will there still be Wall Street?

Will we get double irrigation back? And supermarkets?

In addition to Will Smith's trading company, check out Leonardo DiCaprio's Workshop: all ships sink everywhere when it is built.

Top Bottom