Will the AI improvement (Cat) work standalone?

abr4

Chieftain
Just a quick question I couldn't find a decent answer for in the forum, on the wiki or on the blog. While I do would like some improvement to the AI in Civ5 I don't like the gameplay changes in Communitas Enhanced Gameplay (Ceg). Alot of the leader changes in Ceg seem ridiculously powerful to me and I'm not really happy with those.

Will the improved AI from Communitas AI and Tools (Cat) work even without Communitas Enhanced Gameplay (Ceg) or does it end up making the game easier than standalone Brave New World?

Thanks for your replies.

I couldn't find a decent answer for in the forum

Well hopefully this wont be an indecent one.:mischief:

It should be possible to use just CAT if you like the AI changes but I would have to ask:

"If you like those changes, what makes you think the other changes are ridiculous?"

All the changes made, and some have been in place through different guises for many years, are made after extensive discussion here in the forum. Many knowledgeable players with a wealth of experience have argued the "fors" & "againsts" for them. Why not try it as a whole a bit longer and see.
I believe there are other users here that aren't truly happy with the CEG module and only use CAT, perhaps they might provide a different viewpoint.

At any rate, "Welcome" to the forum and I'm glad you took the time to ask.

Top Bottom