will toku trade techs?

Yep, I ended up putting all of my EP's towards toku and stole 4 or 5 techs. I won the Liberalism race and built the Taj, but my beaker count is so darn low that I doubt if I'll beat Wang to Rifling and the game will probably end up with Wang finally getting a big enough tech lead to wipe me out or someone on the other continent getting one of the passive wins.

I appreciate everyone's constructive comments.:)

Hehe, beat off wang...

Tokugawa will trade technologies, although at stingy prices. Of the few games I have played with him, I once started isolated on an island with him while playing as a wonderspam. Without any contact whatsoever with any other civs untio optics, Tokugawa was willing to trade quite a number of technologies to me.

Dude

Make peace with Wang (I wouldn't go so far as to do anything "beatingy" tho', eeew)
trade techs with him and get a decent military FAST.

Toku has only ever open bordered with me, nothing else, after centuries of making nice to him. Why do you think he has metal techs you don't? He's building an army.

Act now!

Tokukawa wanted to be my vassal last night! :eek:

We have had pretty good relations through history as I managed to give him a religion. His empire was pretty small because I expand quite fast.

Now I have 2 vassals: Tokukawa and colony of English.

Top Bottom