Will you be taking a day off?

Ozzy88

Chieftain
I booked in my annual leave yesterday. The 22nd cannot come fast enough.

Ah, the true definition of a civfanatic.

I work from home, so I don't have to call off, but am doing my best to clear my schedule for the month by the 19th. So much work, and so little alcohol for the next 2.5 weeks. I hope it's worth it.

I booked in my annual leave yesterday. The 22nd cannot come fast enough.

That's an awesome idea. I'm sold. I'm going to try book annual leave for that day too. 'cept I have a darn mid-year work party as well on that same day! oh well...priorities huh... Civ First!

Ah, the true definition of a civfanatic.

Civ First!
After girlfriend of course :blush:

Comes out 21st here. My exams are on the 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd. So no, not immediately.

Take it easy, young boy! :cool: Don't screw everything. :hammer2:

I have a week of holidays 1 week after release. At that time i will have plenty of hours to play.

I'm working extra hard at my internship for several reasons, and at least one of those is so I can get the 120 hrs in before Civ V drops.

lol it's the only week of summer (17th-23rd) that I have off before working. >_>

Asking for leave is fine. I just hope nobody will be "pulling a sickie" to get some time to play G&K... :nono:

sorry to disappoint you stannis but I personally don't like school and would do anything to get out.

Not immediately, but I do have reserved the 6th to the 9th for a nice G&K-only LAN with friends. No partner or work allowed :p
Only me, my friends, CiV, beer and sleep deprivation. Woohooo!

My last exam is on the 25th, gah, that extra 3 days' of waiting will be torture. :cringe:
Then I'll have a whole month dedicated to G&K, woohoo!

Booked the 25th to the 29th off!

Anyone booking the 22nd off I should warn you the game probably won't be released until later that day, possibly 8:00 BST.

I know this through previous experiance! :rolleyes:

I've got a test in the morning, but the rest of the day and Friday off. Though I'm off for a week for field research at Sunday, so I'll spend quite some hours on G&K before that heheh.

Anyone booking the 22nd off I should warn you the game probably won't be released until later that day, possibly 8:00 BST.

I know this through previous experiance! :rolleyes:

Ugh, I completely forgot about this. It's going to be out the 23rd here in Australia then isn't it? :mad:

Top Bottom