Will you follow Timus the Protector?

Care to elaborate on that Methos? (Too lazy to read through all the spam discussion in these forums)

Methos is really named "Tim", like "Tim the Sorceror" in Life of Brian. And I assume "Timus" is the ancient version of "Tim". :)

Ah, hehe
So he real name isn't Tit? :lol:

Methos said:
Post here if you desire Titus the Protector to lead our city.

Thanks Provo and NZL for joining. Since NZL leads the Warlord faction, I presume this implies the entire faction bows to Timus! I am honored. :cool:

Long live Timus the Protector! :worship:

;)

I already let it appear i'd follow Titus.. [see some posts higher]
not Timus :p

LOL, obviously we did not join, we are Warlords we :) But we are happy to see more factions join into the game, independent or in coalitions, so we get more roleplay :)

Methos is really named "Tim", like "Tim the Sorceror" in Life of Brian. And I assume "Timus" is the ancient version of "Tim". :)

I believe you mean Monty Python ad the Holy Grail, not Life of Brian. That's the one where a guy named Brian is living in the times of Jesus and it's pretty damn funny but doesn't have a sorceror that some people call Tim. :mischief:

I believe you mean Monty Python ad the Holy Grail, not Life of Brian. That's the one where a guy named Brian is living in the times of Jesus and it's pretty damn funny but doesn't have a sorceror that some people call Tim. :mischief:

You are right, Holy Grail, my wrong :)

Top Bottom