1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Win a Copy of "Civilization: Beyond Earth -- Rising Tide" During PolyCast Episode 240

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by DanQ, Oct 15, 2015.

1. DanQ

DanQ Owner, Civilized Communication

Still thinking about adding Civilization: Beyond Earth -- Rising Tide to your gaming library? Contemplating sharing the gaming joy with friend or family? This Saturday, October 17th, 2015 PolyCast (PC), the bi-weekly podcast giving the Civilization community an interactive voice on game strategy, will be giving away five copies of the Beyond Earth expansion pack during the recording of its two-hundred-and-fortieth episode. A number of the show's past guests are to accompany the regular panel in expressing personal, and exploring communal, first impressions of this latest Civ franchise release.

CivBERT copy winners will receive a Steam code to download and install the title, be it themselves or someone else of their choosing as a gift. Courtesy CivV developer Firaxis Games, the combined value of these prizes is $150US.

2. Rubin

Rubin King

Dan, what do we need to do this time?

The player reviews for Rising Tide are scary, hence I'm still thinking about adding it. If only the PolyCast could voice what on Earth is going on in the heads of Mr. Miller and Mr. McDonough. :confused:

3. DanQ

DanQ Owner, Civilized Communication

Hi Rubin.

This is to be announced during the livestream itself.

4. legalizefreedom

legalizefreedom Inefficiency Expert

Currently 85% positive on steam...

If I were psychopathic, I could tell you exactly what was in their heads.
    "I wish we had the resources to make the game we want to make in the timeframe we want to make it in."
    Whether I'm psychopathic or not is up for debate.

5. stormtrooper412

stormtrooper412 Peacemongering Turtlesaur

you mean psychic :lol:

6. legalizefreedom

legalizefreedom Inefficiency Expert

I said what I meant and I meant what I said.

(but yes, it is an old joke)