Windows update ruined Modbuddy, need help

Frossa

Prince
An update to Windows 10 recently ruined a lot of program settings, in the way that only Windows updates can do. I will spare you any frustrations about regarding this issue as a whole, for now I only need help on how to get Modbuddy up and running again.
I opened the SDK for the first time since the update today, and when I try to debug a huge mod project I've had for years, I for some reason have to re-save it. I try save it to the location it's always had, but I get an "Access to path is denied." error message, with no other instructions. Does anybody know what to do to apparently grant Modbuddy access?
g.png

I don't have windows 10 but this sounds like the folder permissions issue other people using win10 have had. If that is the issue it's not really anything directly related to Modbuddy and the SDK but rather that goofy win10 stuff.

I don't have windows 10 but this sounds like the folder permissions issue other people using win10 have had. If that is the issue it's not really anything directly related to Modbuddy and the SDK but rather that goofy win10 stuff.
Yeah, I realized shortly after, and disabled that stupid feature. Now everything works as it should. Thanks anyway.

Top Bottom