Winston Churchill of England: 3D Animated, Era Specific Leaderhead (09-02-2005)

jorde

Leaderhead Engineering

Attachments

• Churchill Final.JPG
    Churchill Final.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,847
Very nice :D

I think it's perfect! :goodjob:

It's best like this (like the Firaxis lhs too). I mean that his facial hair doesn't change between eras, the clothes only change. That's why I didn't like the Hitler too much. And this is also a little hint for Stalin.;) But as I said this one looks perfect!

Thanks for everyone's comments so far. I'm glad you've enjoyed it :)

Lusikka755 said:
I think it's perfect! :goodjob:

It's best like this (like the Firaxis lhs too). I mean that his facial hair doesn't change between eras, the clothes only change. That's why I didn't like the Hitler too much. And this is also a little hint for Stalin.;) But as I said this one looks perfect!

Now, about Stalin's hair: I was thinking of playing a bit with his facial hair during the eras, so that he would look a bit like Peter the Great during the middle ages. But as it's still not finished yet, I don't know how it would look at the end anyway ;)

jorde said:
Now, about Stalin's hair: I was thinking of playing a bit with his facial hair during the eras, so that he would look a bit like Peter the Great during the middle ages. But as it's still not finished yet, I don't know how it would look at the end anyway ;)

I'd say don't. I think a leaderhead must be recognizable in all eras. And if you modify the facial hair much it won't be. :)

I bow my head in awe... :goodjob:

the hat in the modern age looks too plain. the industrial one looks better.

Extremely good unit and the face is quite similar to that of good ole' Winston. Good work! :goodjob:

I hope you don't mind me posting a couple suggestions of how to improve this leaderhead though...If you of course have absolutely no more interest of fiddling around with it jorde, I'll understand completely (I myself indulge on the trait of sloth alot as well ;) ).

- As far as the Ancient Age is concerned, maybe adding a stubbly beard would help to show the Germanic roots of England somewhat better. Other than that, it looks perfect (and this is not as vital if you decide to revamp the LH; it's the details that count though).

- For the Medieval Age, I have a change I would like you to seriously consider. I think a hat resembling the one King Henry VIII is wearing in this pic would be perfect because both him and Churchill share a very plump round face. Bringing over the stubbly beard from the Ancient Age (should you choose to do it) would even more greatly underline the similarities btween the two.

- I would move the current Modern Age image to the industrial Age. After that, there is no change required since it already looks mint.

- Make the Modern Age version one with a modern day suit (with tie of course) and possibly Londond bridge or some of the famous banks in London in the background.

Even if you don't initially want to do it, could you possibly consider it in the future as a personal request from me. Thanks man...

(I hope I didn't just necro-post :D )

Top Bottom